No latency sound output in RadioBOSS

OK, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure.  If I decide to run the audio off the mic button, do I need to select no card in the main so I'm not echoing or skipping?

indieradionetwork said:
OK, that's what I thought, but wasn't sure.  If I decide to run the audio off the mic button, do I need to select no card in the main so I'm not echoing or skipping?
Skipping and echoing are totally different issues.

* If sound skips, then it's likely a problem with CPU resources, eg. it can't fill audio buffer fast enough to sustain playback, therefore it skips. To fix it, try increasing buffer size (Playback settings, Main card).

* To get rid of an echo, if your card supports ASIO, select ASIO for both MIC and Playback, you'll hear yourself, but with no delay. If you don't want to hear yourself at all, in the MIC options select "Output to encoders only".

When I play YouTube videos, I don't have the problem, but when I'm playing music, it doesn't matter which player I use, I have the issue like it's a latency problem.

indieradionetwork said:
Yeah, all I have is the cheap motherboard sound.  I would have to upgrade my audio to run ASIO
You can try using ASIO4ALL (http://www.asio4all.com/) - it allows to use ASIO with almost any sound card.

indieradionetwork said:
When I play YouTube videos, I don't have the problem, but when I'm playing music, it doesn't matter which player I use, I have the issue like it's a latency problem.
Are you using any antivirus software? It's a common problem when antivirus causes audio problems.

The PodcastStudio I just ordered is ASIO.  I do run anti virus software.  I ran the Creative X-Fi 5.1 surround sound usb card til about last year, and never had these problems.  I've always had the problems with either Realtek or Conexant.

indieradionetwork said:
I also run Windows 7 64 bit and I believe my drivers for audio are 32 bit drivers, and I think that's why I've always had this problem.
32 bit driver won't install on a 64 bit system IIRC.

I did reenable the Realtek and unhooked the other one, so far, no problems.  But tomorrow I go to the Pro Audio and I'll have 64 bit drivers.  I'm so going to run the ASIO4ALL on this new one.

hello everybody. i have latency problem . i using komplete 6 audio interface. but mic input signal listen latency headphone. i have radioboss 5.2 version. what should i do???

Did you try the instruction posted here: http://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,762.0.html ?

yes. i saw. my using version is 5.2 .so version 5.2 aux changed. that's i can't help. please want no latency

Tj Crew said:
yes. i saw. my using version is 5.2 .so version 5.2 aux changed. that's i can't help. please want no latency
Version 5.2 can output sound without the latency. Please see the instruction I've posted above.

Back