'Now Playing' stopped working.

EdOwen

I'm currently in test streaming mode at www.radioflair.com. When I initially went live, the 'Now Playing' code worked perfectly. Recently, (don't know the exact day), that stopped. The player continues to work fine. I've tried everything I can think of but nothing seems to fix this.
Any ideas?
Thanks!

Open the server admin page to see if the title is displayed there. If it is, then the problem is with the nowplaying script. RadioBOSS always sends titles to the server, unless explicitly instructed not to do so.

Guys, been fighting this for a month. I'm not seeing the title on the server admin page.
All of the playback functions work great, and I can find no place in the RadioBSSS software settings where I have negated the information being passed.
On the Broadcast - Metadata page option under Broadcasting title format I have -
%artist - %title

Yet when I test the 'now playing' function from the server page, I get an 'undefined' error.
Sorry to be dense, but I could really use some help here. finalizing this thing.

On the Broadcast - Metadata page option under Broadcasting title format I have -
%artist - %title
This appears to be correct, you can also try setting a different encoding in the Encoder settings, on the Metadata tab, try ANSI, UTF8.

You can also get a trial RadioBOSS Cloud server to see if the title gets sent there: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/
Because the problem could be with the server you use.

Back