Number of ads in Ad block

The number of adverts in a rota is not so much important as the total length of each advert block. for example, Advert block one could have 12 adverts each 15 seconds long (3 minutes total length), advert block 2 could have 5 adverts each 60 seconds long (5 minutes total). One segment of the show would be shorter than the other. To balance the length, you would actually add more adverts to the block with 12 adverts so the times are near enough the same.

I use the ads overview feature to give me a wider view over 24 hours, 7 days.

Hope the above makes sense.

The number of adverts in a rota is not so much important as the total length of each advert block. for example, Advert block one could have 12 adverts each 15 seconds long (3 minutes total length), advert block 2 could have 5 adverts each 60 seconds long (5 minutes total). One segment of the show would be shorter than the other. To balance the length, you would actually add more adverts to the block with 12 adverts so the times are near enough the same.

I use the ads overview feature to give me a wider view over 24 hours, 7 days.

Hope the above makes sense.
I understand your argument, but I disagree.
it will be a win-win if this idea is incorporated into RB.
so as not to overload the number of ads in a specific block.

We have a lot of ad blocks, so now the table is already big. But with larger cells the table will be even bigger and thus even more unreadable.

Back