Number of ads in Ad block

tomimatko

One suggestion for Ads scheduler. Could the Ad block square display the number of ads in each block? This way, when scheduling ads, I would know where there are more or fewer ads, so I can distribute them evenly.
Currently, I have to click on each block to see how many ads are in it.

Or at least indicate when, for example, no ads are selected. And when one ad is selected, display a checkmark. Alternatively, maybe show the number in a small size somewhere in the corner?

Maybe there is the best place to insert the number of ads, don't you think?

1681239040959.png

One suggestion for Ads scheduler. Could the Ad block square display the number of ads in each block? This way, when scheduling ads, I would know where there are more or fewer ads, so I can distribute them evenly.
Currently, I have to click on each block to see how many ads are in it.

Or at least indicate when, for example, no ads are selected. And when one ad is selected, display a checkmark. Alternatively, maybe show the number in a small size somewhere in the corner?
I like that idea.
I guess something like:

1681260673876.png

Showing ad count in the grid will require actually creating all ad blocks to determine how much ads are there (it's not known in advance). I'll add it to feature list for RadioBOSS 6.4.

In this case, what number "5" means in the cell without a checkmark?
As before, checkmarks indicate which block the selected advertisement is in. The numbers would always be visible regardless of whether the advertisements are selected or not.

I think exactly about that. It is a good idea. That unchecked 5 indicates that there are 5 commercials in that block, but the selected commercial is not there.
Yes, exactly. The numbers are always visible, so I can determine where to place an advertisement.
From a marketing perspective, it's not ideal for the blocks to have a significant difference in the number of advertisements at the same time of day. That's why I now have to manually click on all the blocks and remember how many advertisements are in each block.

In order to avoid clutter, maybe completely remove the checkmarks and just display numbers? When an ads is selected, the number where the advertisement is located change the color.

Attachments

• 2023-04-14_174159.jpg
    2023-04-14_174159.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 103
In order to avoid clutter, maybe completely remove the checkmarks and just display numbers? When an ads is selected, the number where the advertisement is located change the color.
We'll try different approaches here. The checkmark is good because it's obvious what it means, while numbers of different colors not so much (but maybe grey/black will be fine).

We'll try different approaches here. The checkmark is good because it's obvious what it means, while numbers of different colors not so much (but maybe grey/black will be fine).
You will surely come up with something. I like when everything is organized and easily noticeable, so here are two more suggestions. Maybe it will give you an idea.

My opinion, it's better to come up with something using boxes or numbers instead of cramming both - numbers and checkmarks into one small box.

Attachments

• 2023-04-18_50.jpg
    2023-04-18_50.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 82
  • 2023-04-18_162649.jpg
    2023-04-18_162649.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
Back