Option for "artist - title - album" display in playlist

dashford

For those of us who still remember record albums and want to announce such information on our shows, it would be great to have the option to display the album name on the RadioBOSS playlist.  Obviously at our advanced ages it's hard for us to remember these things off the top of our heads!  ;D

Thanks for suggestion!
The feature to change title display in playlist (using custom format like %artist-%title) will be added in the next version - RadioBOSS 4.5.4.

djsoft said:
Thanks for suggestion!
The feature to change title display in playlist (using custom format like %artist-%title) will be added in the next version - RadioBOSS 4.5.4.
Thank YOU!

djsoft said:
Thanks for suggestion!
LOVE the flexibility allowed in the new release!  Thanks!

Is it possible to modify the "Export to player" function in the Music Library utility to have the same customizable format?  (It still exports the standard "artist - title" format to RadioBOSS.)

dashford said:
Is it possible to modify the "Export to player" function in the Music Library utility to have the same customizable format?  (It still exports the standard "artist - title" format to RadioBOSS.)
Yes. Thanks, I didn't notice this bug :)

djsoft said:
dashford said:
Yes. Thanks, I didn't notice this bug :)

Hi - will this issue be addressed in the next release of RadioBOSS?  (For the "export to player" and "create playlist" functions in the Music Library.)  Thanks.

djsoft said:
As records show, this issue was fixed in RadioBOSS 4.6.

I'm sorry.  I'm running Music Library 4.6.0.380 and I don't see any option to customize the format for export to player or create playlist.  I would expect to find it under Tools > Preferences.  The Help system doesn't provide any indication of this option.  Could you clarify how to specify the format in the Music Library?  Thanks.

dashford said:
djsoft said:

I'm sorry.  I'm running Music Library 4.6.0.380 and I don't see any option to customize the format for export to player or create playlist.  I would expect to find it under Tools > Preferences.  The Help system doesn't provide any indication of this option.  Could you clarify how to specify the format in the Music Library?  Thanks.
It uses the same format you have set in the player (Settings->View).

djsoft said:
dashford said:
djsoft said:

It uses the same format you have set in the player (Settings->View).

You are right -- thank you very much.

Back