PFL vs. monitoring | hotkeys | mixer operation

JP_LEV

Hello,
I am currently testing RadioBOSS to switch from mAirlist. However, I am missing a few features. I wish that when I preview a track (PFL) that Radioboss then mutes the monitoring.

I would also like to see the hotkeys expanded so that I can control RadioBOSS with my programmable keyboard (PREHKeyTec), for example. So I would like to use the following key combination as an example: SHIFT+ALT GR+J

Also, I am currently running mAirlist with the Behringer DX2000USB and would like to use the playlist on one channel and the cartwall on a second channel.

Attached, I have posted a screenshot of mAirlist as I would like it to be.

Kind regards
JP

Attachments

• mairlist_audio_settings.PNG
    mairlist_audio_settings.PNG
    36.5 KB · Views: 209
In den Sound einstellungen kannst du für alles separate ausgänge wählen die du dann auf dein Mischpult leiten könntest
Beachte aber das ohne Mischpult die Cartwall auf den standartausgang liegen muss da sonst keine ausgabe zum stream

In the sound settings you can choose for all separate outputs that you could then route to your mixer
Note that without mixing console the Cartwall must be on the standard exit since nothing else does not have any issue to stream

Attachments

• Screenshot_6.jpg
    Screenshot_6.jpg
    373.9 KB · Views: 205
In den Sound einstellungen kannst du für alles separate ausgänge wählen die du dann auf dein Mischpult leiten könntest
Beachte aber das ohne Mischpult die Cartwall auf den standartausgang liegen muss da sonst keine ausgabe zum stream

In the sound settings you can choose for all separate outputs that you could then route to your mixer
Note that without mixing console the Cartwall must be on the standard exit since nothing else does not have any issue to stream

Problem dürfte sein das RadioBOSS nur das Mischpult als Ganzes und nicht die einzelnen Kanäle erkennt (siehe sein Bild von der Konfiguration in mAirList). Im Player hat er 1/2 und in der Cartwall 5/6 eingestellt.

Problem might be that RadioBOSS only recognizes the mixer as a whole and not the individual channels (see his picture of the configuration in mAirList). In the player he has set 1/2 and in the cartwall 5/6.

Problem dürfte sein das RadioBOSS nur das Mischpult als Ganzes und nicht die einzelnen Kanäle erkennt (siehe sein Bild von der Konfiguration in mAirList). Im Player hat er 1/2 und in der Cartwall 5/6 eingestellt.

Problem might be that RadioBOSS only recognizes the mixer as a whole and not the individual channels (see his picture of the configuration in mAirList). In the player he has set 1/2 and in the cartwall 5/6.

Korrekt. / Correct.

If you use ASIO it will see individual channels. For WASAPI it only lists the device list as supplied by the OS.

If you use ASIO it will see individual channels. For WASAPI it only lists the device list as supplied by the OS.

When ASIO is selected, unfortunately no selection appears (see screenshot).
For some inexplicable reason, the DX2000USB can only be inserted as a whole via WASAPI, but not individual channels.

Attachments

• RB_Config.JPG
    RB_Config.JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 197
The mixer respectively the single channels are connected to the computer via a TERRATEC Aureon 7.1 USB soundcard. Maybe this helps?

When ASIO is selected, unfortunately no selection appears (see screenshot).
It seems there's no ASIO driver available for this device. Do you have any other software that supports ASIO, does it see this device?

Thank you for your answer. We will look into it in more detail over the next few days and then give feedback.

Back