PGPro - Switch Categories

P

pety

Dmitry

I would like to have different categories for PGPro. In the main folder "Presets\PlGenPro" (or different location) to have other folders as categories. Can you create somtething like a switch to commute betwen those categories? Examples of categories: Christmas Time, Hollidays, Special music, Daily Schedule, Meditation Moment, Special Events etc., etc. In time we will have hundreds of *.genprs and it will be difficult to navigate between them to select one. We already have a lot and it is not easy to select.

That will be awesome for us.

I think that would be possible in the future. Maybe it'll be implemented like Groups in the scheduler.

djsoft said:
I think that would be possible in the future. Maybe it'll be implemented like Groups in the scheduler.
Wow! That's great. Until then I will do it manually (create folders, copy & paste etc., etc.).

I think that I will have another RB installed just for having another set of *.genprs.

pety said:
I think that I will have another RB installed just for having another set of *.genprs.
You can try naming presets like
[Christmas] Preset 1
[Another Category] Preset 2
etc

to emulate "category" features.

djsoft said:
pety said:
You can try naming presets like
[Christmas] Preset 1
[Another Category] Preset 2
etc

to emulate "category" features.
Thanks a lot. I will try it.

I said that I'll try but... where to make those namings?
Can you give me an example? Thanks!

pety said:
I said that I'll try but... where to make those namings?
Can you give me an example? Thanks!
Just save presets under different names, e.g. instead of "Preset 1" name it as "[Group Name] Preset 1".

Back