play a song for 1 min and pause

patrick.de-bruyn

For a quiz, I would like to have a song automatically fade out and then continue playing after guessing.
This would work with the teaser if there was a pause command after the teaser, but when a command is set after the teaser, it is no longer executed. ( i know with the teaser playtime is max 20 sec)
Another method would be if I could create an event that the next song plays for a certain length of time and then pauses, but I don't know how I could make this event

Setvol as Scheduler commands ?

Attachments

• setvol.jpg
    setvol.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Do you need it to work automatically or manually? For manual way, you can simply use the Pause button, and adjust its fade in Settings->Fading.

Do you need it to work automatically or manually? For manual way, you can simply use the Pause button, and adjust its fade in Settings->Fading.
Someone in my Facebook Group would like it automatically.
For my oppinion it is much easier to set a shortcut for pause and adjust the fading as to create an event for it
Nevertheless, I'm curious if it would be possible with an event and then run now

It's possible with the pause. But for automatic way - what is the purpose of this?

It's possible with the pause. But for automatic way - what is the purpose of this?
He wants to organize a quiz where the song plays a minute without a title display in the respective players from the listeners and then stopped.
From that point, the listener can gues from which song it comes.
If the song became guessed you can restart the song at that point.

Personally, I would think it would be much easier with the pauses key,
The only problem is the title display
You can not turn on and off during a running broadcast
For the rest of the song after the first minute, the title display must be transferred due to German laws

The solution would be an event ..
Play the next song for a minute with Task Name instead of Track Title to the server.
My question How do I create such an event, how are the commands for it

After that when the song was guessed Start the song by hand in the playlist

Songs can be played from AUX player or from cart wall, in this case track titles will not be sent.

Back