playing youtube over the air using virtual audio cable request

bobby

Hey djsoft

i would like to request that radioboss would be able to play youtube video over the air

using virtual audio cables please

thanks

While it may be possible to play YouTube videos in a video window, there would be almost no control over playback and it's not an easy task to route audio stream to VAC.

YouTube playback is unlikely to be added in the near future, sorry.

Hey djsoft

the zararadio staff added youtube playback no problem

how come you guys can't add it for

It's possible to add, but I'm not sure many users will benefit from it. Not much people need youtube playback in a radio automation software...

Maybe this will be added in RadioBOSS Advanced in the future, but currently I don't promise anything.

bobby said:
Hey djsoft

the zararadio staff added youtube playback no problem

how come you guys can't add it for
      Bobby  i  was  wondering  how  do  you  stream  youtube  using  Zararadio??    like  automation  style,,,    just  like  u  can  set  up  your  music  or  internet  streams,,    how  would  you  stream  Youtube  like  that??

It's possible to add, but I'm not sure many users will benefit from it. Not much people need youtube playback in a radio automation software...

Maybe this will be added in RadioBOSS Advanced in the future, but currently I don't promise anything.
This function would be interesting for the broadcast of events broadcast on YouTube live. For example, a cultural event. The idea would be to schedule radioboss to open the YouTube website at a certain time, and radioboss to continue the playlist at the end time. It can be done with Windows Scheduler, but ideally it should all be integrated into radioboss, to avoid errors.

This function would be interesting for the broadcast of events broadcast on YouTube live. For example, a cultural event. The idea would be to schedule radioboss to open the YouTube website at a certain time, and radioboss to continue the playlist at the end time. It can be done with Windows Scheduler, but ideally it should all be integrated into radioboss, to avoid errors.
That's some old thread. Things changed a lot since then. We plan on adding Youtube playback in one of the future updates.

Back