Playlist shuffle issues

Kalryn

Hello,
I am having an issue with RadioBoss the version is 6.2.1.0 It is not shuffling the playlist, I have the shuffle button activated, but it just keeps playing the same song for over and over for an hour, then it runs my my radio station bump, then it will play a different song and after that song ends it will go back and repeat the previous song for an hour. Here is a screensnip of what its doing. This has been happening for 2 days now and I had to take my radio station offline until I get it fixed.

Any help would be appreciated

1660823758001.png

I have tried to reproduce the behavior here
I had no problems in a playlist with 650 songs.
I would reinstall the RadioBOSS over the existing one
Don't forget to save the settings before just in case

I have tried to reproduce the behavior here
I had no problems in a playlist with 650 songs.
I would reinstall the RadioBOSS over the existing one
Don't forget to save the settings before just in case
I was thinking about that, but I wanted to see if someone else has had the same issue in the past.

thanks for the suggestion

I have the shuffle button activated, but it just keeps playing the same song for over and over for an hour,
This is really odd. Can you please make a screenshot of entire RadioBOSS window when this happens? We'll try to reproduce it here.

This is really odd. Can you please make a screenshot of entire RadioBOSS window when this happens? We'll try to reproduce it here.
Yea for the most part it seems to have stopped, I spent most of the day yesterday rebuilding my station from the ground up as I was thinking a setting was bad. I just started it back up about 30 minutes ago and so far it seems like it's working. I will post here again if it starts acting up

Back