Problem m3u playlists

waynenrich

Right I seem to be having some kind of problem with playlist generator every time I make a new playlist in m3u
It plays the first one or two tracks then empties the playlist and just repeats jingles
Now I’ve used Winamp to make the m3u playlists it’s fine and wasn’t doing this before

How many tracks does playlist generator create? Also, please check if there are any scheduled events that could be clearing the playlist.

How many tracks does playlist generator create? Also, please check if there are any scheduled events that could be clearing the playlist.
It’s a massive playlist around 1000 tracks it’s a timed playlist nothing other that a radio sweepers around 15,30 n 45 minutes with an advert on the hour and half past the hour

It’s a massive playlist around 1000 tracks it’s a timed playlist nothing other that a radio sweepers around 15,30 n 45 minutes with an advert on the hour and half past the hour
In this case, I don't see any reason for this playlist to be deleted. Please make a screenshot of the main window before playlist is deleted - we'll probably see what's wrong there. Also check the logs at the bottom left corner maybe it'll help you understand why this happens.

I’m just trying to figure out as I have an advert on the hour and half past the hour which plays fine now it’s just the sweeper either side of it cutting in to early or late

Back