Problem sending data to a server?

Ron

I am having an issue, I contacted the host company, and they say their server is working but what I am wondering is will OpenDNS cause issue with Radio Boss, I get this issue. Problem sending data to a server. Please check network upload speed (Output 1)

This error means that,for some reason data can not be sent fast enough to the server. It's a clear sign of network problem. RadioBOSS can only notify you of this problem, but can't do anything to fix it.

The source of an error could be:
- Your ISP. Its outbound speed is not enough. Extremely rare case nowadays, as virtually any ISP can handle sound streaming.
- Your stream host. Problems like this happen all the time with hosting companies who offer "unlimited" plans for amounts like $10/month - to make this kind of business profitable, they have to oversell their servers, causing bandwidth problems for clients. If this is the case, then changing stream hosting would help. Or at least ask them to move your account to the closest possible (geographically) server.

www.yestreaming.com is not 10 bucks, and they have been good I do think it could be my network OpenDNS is possible causing an issue?

WBGS-Founder said:
www.yestreaming.com is not 10 bucks, and they have been good I do think it could be my network OpenDNS is possible causing an issue?
You may try contacting OpenDNS support, they will be able to tell if it can be a problem and maybe suggest a solution.

Back