Problems with shuffle on Radioboss

Nipp

Hi, it seems as though after some time my playlist will stop shuffling and sometimes I can toggle shuffle off and on and it will go back to shuffling for a while but most the time even that doesn't work. I usually have a large playlist playing 24/7 and have several scheduled timers that run every day. When radioboss first starts it doesn't seem to have this problem but after some time (no idea exactly how long) the shuffling stops. Oh, and this is the 4.3 version I plan on downloading 4.4 today. Thanks for your time!!

Justin

Hello.
Thank you for report.
We'll check what could be wrong there. Note, that Shuffle doesn't work when playlist started by schedule.

Yes. If you want scheduled playlist to be played in shuffle mode, you should set "Shuffle the playlist before inserting" option in the task properties.

Well, I'm talking about the normal playlist and not a scheduled one. My schedule plays one track at a time and goes back to my playlist. Like I said, it works at first but after a while it stops shuffling.

Nipp said:
Well, I'm talking about the normal playlist and not a scheduled one. My schedule plays one track at a time and goes back to my playlist. Like I said, it works at first but after a while it stops shuffling.
It's added to bug list. Within 5-7 days we'll release an update.

Was there ever a fix to this problem??  I'm running version 5.4.3.1 and experiencing the same issue.  Shuffle runs for a few hours maybe a day, then just stops shuffling.  Toggling the shuffle button does not fix the problem.

Please advise...

stefangilliam said:
Was there ever a fix to this problem??  I'm running version 5.4.3.1 and experiencing the same issue.  Shuffle runs for a few hours maybe a day, then just stops shuffling.  Toggling the shuffle button does not fix the problem.

Please advise...
The only reason why shuffle will not work, is if there is one or more scheduled tracks in the playlist - those tracks have a small clock icon in the playlist. Removing those tracks will make shuffle work.

Back