Problems with the scheduler

fernando.de-le?n

This message will be sent to the Support DJSoft.net, so I'm talking to someone, if you can help I would appreciate it very much.

Greetings, I've noticed that you do not accept suggestions to improve the program, if so I think this is the last time I give a suggestion.
I do not make playlists with the "Playlist Generator Pro", created a playlist in M3U and then I think the list of different musical genres and new and old, etc. As in the picture, they forgive me because it is in Spanish.

There you can see I do not use the "Playlist Generator Pro" because it does not mix the end with one track to the beginning of the next, from the way I have my station if the mixture because the songs are chosen from a M3U lita. I asked them to you that which would cause and you told me you did not know, yet they released a newer version of the program but does not mention anything about this problem that the songs are not mixed.

Another problem is that when a program is executed by the scheduler, if trade after the new schedule is executed, these are added to the end of the list rather than next track. That is, all running after it has already implemented the new schedule is added to the end.

I've tried all methods and functions and have not to solve. From the beginning I knew that the problem is the planner, I suggested to you that they did compliant and/or similar to the planner ZaraRadio for all who use ZaraRadio can move to RadioBoss smoothly (That's what I think you want ). Clarify that only RadioBoss music program is excellent, you can save space on the hard drive but when commercials  are introduced problems begin.

I could pay you a version of the same program but with ZaraRadio event planner. If You want to do it.

Attachments

• Lista.png
    Lista.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 345
  • Lista.png
    Lista.png
    41.5 KB · Views: 329
Fernando De Le?n said:
Greetings, I've noticed that you do not accept suggestions to improve the program, if so I think this is the last time I give a suggestion.
We've always accepted user suggestions, and most of them are implemented. Of course, not everything is implemented, generally, we do not add features that are:
- too user/situation specific, the feature that's not going to be used by other users except for the requester
- features not directly related to radio broadcasting, audio or video processing (e.g. CD burning, PDF editor and so on).

Fernando De Le?n said:
There you can see I do not use the "Playlist Generator Pro" because it does not mix the end with one track to the beginning of the next
This is not correct. Playlist Generator Pro only creates playlists, it does not perform any actual playback or mixing. This is handled by RadioBOSS. No matter how your playlist is composed (manually added tracks, generated playlist, scheduler), it is processed the same, according to your crossfade settings.

The crossfade settings that are used when playing tracks (in priority order):
- Segue Editor crossfades: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/segue_editor.htm
- Individual track crossfades that you set in Track Tool: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/track_tool.htm
- File type crossfades: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/using_different_types_of_files.htm
- Global crossfade settings: menu Settings->Crossfades. Here you can specify crossfades for music tracks and file types.

Make sure your crossfade settings are not set to zeros, and that file types are set up correctly, and that you didn't set zero mixing points in Track Tool.

Fernando De Le?n said:
yet they released a newer version of the program but does not mention anything about this problem that the songs are not mixed.
There's no mixing problems in the software that I'm aware of. Please send the tracks/playlists that are not mixed to support@djsoft.net and we'll check what could be wrong. Before doing that, please check crossfade settings as I've suggested above.

Fernando De Le?n said:
Another problem is that when a program is executed by the scheduler, if trade after the new schedule is executed, these are added to the end of the list rather than next track. That is, all running after it has already implemented the new schedule is added to the end.
It is added according to the settings in your scheduled event. If you want it to be added right after the next track, make sure you have the If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist, enqueue option unchecked.

Fernando De Le?n said:
I've tried all methods and functions and have not to solve. From the beginning I knew that the problem is the planner, I suggested to you that they did compliant and/or similar to the planner ZaraRadio for all who use ZaraRadio can move to RadioBoss smoothly (That's what I think you want ). Clarify that only RadioBoss music program is excellent, you can save space on the hard drive but when commercials  are introduced problems begin.

I could pay you a version of the same program but with ZaraRadio event planner. If You want to do it.
I'm afraid this is not possible, we don't perform any custom development. You can do all that is needed using RadioBOSS's scheduler, I'd suggest you to read about events and options: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_options.htm

Please let me know if you have any other questions about RadioBOSS. Also make sure that you use the latest RadioBOSS 5.3.3.1.

I do not speak that the problem is typical of the "Playlist Generator Pro" but when a list is run through this no mixtures, this happens in version 5.2.2 RadioBOSS.

The option "If there are tracks from the schedule in the playlist" It does not work when programming (programming made with M3U lists and not with PGP) are going to end, and if you disable this option the scheduled events are put on the list as following in reverse, that is the last runs ahead and the first last.

If you wish, we can make a session with TeamViewer and you do look like lists and the problem with the programmer.

Please install the latest RadioBOSS 5.3.3.1 and confirm if you still experience any problems there.

Back