purchase vs. upgrade

kevinokorn

Good Morning,

MY name is Kevin O'Korn and I am a staff member at The University of Toledo and new studio coordinator for WXUT 88.3 FM.

We are currently using RadioBOSS Standard (5.7.2.0) and RadioLogger (3.3.0.0). From what I have been told, it has been a while since we've updated our licenses and software. Would we still qualify for the upgrade rates? Or, has it been too long and we need to purchase new licenses?

Also, we are interested in purchasing RadioCaster and a subscription to RadioBoss.FM to get our livestream up and running.

I am looking to get a quote to upgrade our current software and licenses and add RadioCaster and RadioBOSS.FM subscription.

I would love to speak with somebody over the phone about this. Could somebody please call me at their earliest convenience
419-704-2944 or 419-530-1339.

Thanks in advance.

Kevin

Thanks for the reply. Next question. Whomever set up our RadioBOSS account is no longer at the University, so what do I need to do to retreive our user ID/email used for account, reset password, so we can retrieve our software registration keys?

Thanks for the reply. Next question. Whomever set up our RadioBOSS account is no longer at the University, so what do I need to do to retreive our user ID/email used for account, reset password, so we can retrieve our software registration keys?
Answered in private message.

Back