Radio Boss Crashing!!

djsoft said:
pety said:
That is a bug. It happened to me too (few times), BUT RadioBOSS doesn't see any abnormal behavior and that is strange.
We were unable to reproduce it... You reported a similar bug, but I think it's different. The issue will be investigated.
I am hunting it. I think I know why is happening. It can be possible to be connected with Work Zone 2, when there is some youtube video. I closed web browser from work zone 2 and did not happened again. But I still work on that.

I think that that was the problem. Some youtube content in Work Zone 2. I removed that content (in fact, I removed web browser from WZ2) and the problem did not repeat.

Pety, thanks for the info. It looks like embedded web browser somehow interferes with the software itself. I'm glad you've found the solution. I'll mark it in the bugs list - may be we'll change the browser engine.

RB uses Internet Explorer as a browser. If you have toolbars installed in IE, those may have affect on RB (eg. a bug in a toolbar which corrupts memory).

djsoft said:
Pety, thanks for the info. It looks like embedded web browser somehow interferes with the software itself. I'm glad you've found the solution. I'll mark it in the bugs list - may be we'll change the browser engine.

RB uses Internet Explorer as a browser. If you have toolbars installed in IE, those may have affect on RB (eg. a bug in a toolbar which corrupts memory).
I am glad that I can help. RB deserve it (and it's Great Team).  :)

Back