Radio Logger Problem - Sorry need more help!

vocalistics

Some of our live shows are archived for playback later or on demand.  Previously we have streamed out through Nicecast on Mac but now using this software we stream through RadioBoss.  We bought Radio Logger also to record shows but the problem we have found is this...

On the system we have two sound cards - one for use for telephone calls - aux feed through mixer, and a master sound card that we use to play other programmes into the mixer.  The mixer then feeds the master feed back into the LINE IN facility on the software. We cannot feed RadioBoss out to the mixer because this causes feedback and its not required so we have playback set to no devide (for computers with no sound card).

Having listened to some archives in Radio Logger it is only recording the main content of Radio Logger.  Any speech or other stuff going into the line in is not being recorded.  If we set it to record the content of a sound card then it will not record the content of the RadioBoss stuff... GRRRR... so - can we somehow as in SAM set it to record the final mix that is being sent to the encoder so that it captures everything?

If not, can it be set to pickup our main feed (as in connect to our stream and record it)?

If not - any other suggestions?

RadioLogger can record a stream directly - in the settings choose Network Stream and specify its address.

Maybe i am completely thick but in my settings there is no option for a network stream... only sound devices on my computer!

Looks like you have an older version - please download the latest one from http://www.djsoft.net

Back