Radio Logger

Action Radio 95.1 said:
Now that the new RB is now done. Is there any update for radio logger? Have a couple request
Please let me know what the requests are.
Because there are plans to start RadioBOSS 4.8 soon :)

To be able to name the file or time slots that's being recorded instead of the standard date and time naming convention.
To be able to adjust the record time thats going to last 15, 30 45, 60 minutes. not make it a universal time change that affects all recording.

Thanks for the suggestions. This will be in the next update: in addition to record by hour as it is now, a new feature "Slots" will be added with settings as you described (custom title and split settings).

Action Radio 95.1 said:
Any update or progress on this
Not yet, but it's planned for the next update of RadioLogger. I think it will be released in June.

nelson c said:
hello, in the next version 4.8 is able to use the macros? yyyy? mm? dd,? hh in playlist generator pro?
Yes, probably in the next RadioBOSS 4.7.1 version.

Action Radio 95.1 said:
any progress on radio logger yet?
It's still on the wait list. There are some issues with the 4.7 version which should be resolved first.

nelson c said:
Hi, this is already implemented? because I do not find in the history of changes.
Not yet...

nelson c said:
Also I have a question for the music category will be implemented soon?
because many already have this software (including some free software very incomplete) truth we are needing a lot and I have seen several people on the forum asking the same.

thank you very much for your time ;)
There are already categories in the PLaylist Generator Pro and RadioBOSS has the File Types feature. Probably you can achieve what you need using those features.

The first time I posted here I had not noticed ... but then followed here because I wanted to ask about the same.
Sorry, I've moved my post.

Thanks for the update on Radio Logger.

However is there any option to pick recording time wether its for 1 hour and/or 30 minutes segments. Based on what is required by the user or what is being recorded.s say

eg. lets say you right click on a time slot and you can choose wether record for 60/45/30/15 minutes starting at 12/12:15/12:30/12:45

It's not possible yet: split settings are global for all hours...

A new scheduler with advanced settings for blocks will be added in the future versions. Currently RadioLogger's functionality is enough to do the main task: record radio :)

Back