RadioBOSS 4.6 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
djsoft said:
The player hot keys are not active in the voice track window, so it's possible to set any keys there.

Yes, button "add to playlist" (or maybe call it "Save & Insert") will be added in the next update. It'll just insert VT after selected track in the playlist.

Sounds fantastic. I look forward to it. Thanks for your work on this.

A lot of requests to improve RadioBoss :) i think MR DIMITRY u have a headake lol BTW please dont miss my old request DX directX plugins also support thanks :) it will be the first software supporting DSP ,DX & VST plugins

The VST plugins will be added in RadioBOSS 4.6.x, but I don't think it will be in the first RadioBOSS 4.6 release.
Good news: as RadioBOSS supports Winamp plugins, there's a Winamp plygin to run VST plugins - dsp_vst.dll (can't give more info on this now, but it surely works with RadioBOSS).

radium98 there's no headache about requests - I'm using bug tracker to handle this :)
Supporting DX plugins is not an easy task, but I hope sometime it will be implemented in RadioBOSS.

OK dnt bother ureself and take all ure time i am just remembering u yes  also a pugin adapter is used to support dx adaptx i use it witx xp but cant support vista  or 7 but I dnt use these os.very very old as i remember was supporting dx i will send screenshot soon by email .

regards.

Hey djsoft

can you guys add in a reconnect timer in the in-built broadcaster feature on radioboss please

thanks

bobby said:
can you guys add in a reconnect timer in the in-built broadcaster feature on radioboss please
Do you want to change the default 5 seconds reconnect time? There's another feature planned for future - individual reconnect time for every encoder, will be added in 4.6.2 I think...

First off i just want to say thanks for the hard work you are putting into the development of the software.
i have one request if possible. is there a way to create one schedule that runs at a particular time then in that same schedule have it setup for a seperate time for another day all done for one show. instead of creating multiple instances of the same program. not sure if i am explaining myself properly.

If you want to run event at specific date, you may check the "Date" checkbox, so the event will start only on that date (also possible to run event every day after set date, bt not before). More info about this here: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_options.htm

Update: RadioBOSS 4.6.0.883
http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.6_beta.exe

- New help system and user manual, reflecting all recent changes.
- improved Voice tracking
- several bugs fixed

Hi there. Great to get version 4.6.0.883.

Small problem. When I try and use the insert button on the voice track recorder screen, I get an error: "Unable to Create Directory."

Picture below.

Hope you can help. many thanks.

Attachments

• VT Recorder Error.tiff
    88 KB · Views: 854
Please download the latest stable version: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe - the problem fixed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back