RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't promise anything about OGG files. It will be when it's done. Probably in the later updates of this 4.7 beta version.

Hello, I wanted to say thank you very much for value errors corrected! :), well I have several reports and requests for you:

* Errors:
- Since this last update sometimes misinforms the subject which is in the air (see screenshot 1)
-when the title is long name cut out as he showed in the previous post, this error is to report it but forgot to correct it (see screenshot 2).
- When I drag songs from your desktop, or from a folder windows at RB, not added (not when I use the file browser included in RB).

* Feature Requests:
- It would be good too be able to listen to streaming previews
- Moreover I do not like previewing the player, since it is "hanging" and it bothers me, in many times we take unless they have a second player, so it could unify all in one (as the first I image that I did with the paint.)
- When a song forward or Othera sounds kind of rough, perhaps one could make a sort of cast as does winamp.

screenshot 1
1.png

screenshot 2
2.png

Thanks!

1) Regarding the incorrect title. Does it happen always with the same tracks? If you can reproduce it, please give me the steps.

2) Long titles indication will be fixed in the next update.

3) I checked the song drag-n-drop from Windows Explorer or Desktop, and it is fine here... You should try rebooting your computer, this will probably fix the problem. BTW, are you using Windows Vista?

About requests... Streaming pre-listen for streams will be in the future versions. Why don't you like the popup player and what solution do you offer instead of it?

I'm afraid I didn't understand the last request...

Thanks

Hey djsoft

could you add in the reconnect timer in the in-bulit broadcast feature on radioboss please

and could you also add in the ablitly for us to turn streaming titles on and off as well

thanks

What does reconnect timer should do?

To turn on/off titles: enter Settings->Broadcast, in the Title select Use Text and enter the text you want...

Hey djsoft

the reconnect timer allows you to set how seconds you have until the server reconnects to the server

and also can you make a seberate encoder box for the shoutcast v2 servers please

if that is poissable

and also could you think about removing the schedule timer on radioboss please

thanks

djsoft said:
1) Regarding the incorrect title. Does it happen always with the same tracks? If you can reproduce it, please give me the steps.

2) Long titles indication will be fixed in the next update.

3) I checked the song drag-n-drop from Windows Explorer or Desktop, and it is fine here... You should try rebooting your computer, this will probably fix the problem. BTW, are you using Windows Vista?

About requests... Streaming pre-listen for streams will be in the future versions. Why don't you like the popup player and what solution do you offer instead of it?

I'm afraid I didn't understand the last request...

Thanks
1) you're right, it is always the same songs.
I think that this happens only with that are not loaded into the library, but not all.

2) ok, thanks :D

3) I use windows 7, I could solve, as you said, restart the pc and it worked perfect, thanks :).

ok thanks for the previous scouting streaming.
sorry for the bad expression, I speak Spanish, and I use google translator.
Well, not really like the previous tracks because they are not integrated into the interface of RB. on the other person need extra player for interviews.
01.png

then would put the main player in the background music and a secondary audio file of the interview.
then thought it is possible to unify a secondary player prior tracks. and a button right through to become one thing or another. This feature uses Sam Broadcaster
05.png

finally, would be good to sort of fade out and fade in when you forward a song to not be so abrupt change. this feature is present winamp.
Thanks for your time! :)
02.png

Thanks

bobby said:
the reconnect timer allows you to set how seconds you have until the server reconnects to the server
This will be in the future.

bobby said:
and also can you make a seberate encoder box for the shoutcast v2 servers please
Yes, I'm thinking to add some kind of wizard to help setup encoders.

bobby said:
and also could you think about removing the schedule timer on radioboss please
What timer is it?

Leandrofiorenza said:
I think that this happens only with that are not loaded into the library, but not all.
Song totle update doesn't rely on music library. Maybe you have an option "Do not send track title to the server" enabled for this type of file? (in the Settings->File types).

Leandrofiorenza said:
Well, not really like the previous tracks because they are not integrated into the interface of RB. on the other person need extra player for interviews.
then would put the main player in the background music and a secondary audio file of the interview.
then thought it is possible to unify a secondary player prior tracks. and a button right through to become one thing or another. This feature uses Sam Broadcaster
Yes, sound interesting. This goes to RadioBOSS 4.8 or later I think...

Leandrofiorenza said:
finally, would be good to sort of fade out and fade in when you forward a song to not be so abrupt change. this feature is present winamp.
You're right... But, on the other side, there's no much ff/rewind while broadcasting.

Hey djsoft

take a look at this screenshot please

this is what i ment by asking you to remove the schedule timer

thanks

Attachments

• schedule timer.png
    schedule timer.png
    351.8 KB · Views: 564
bobby said:
Hey djsoft

thanks

There should be a option were we can chose what tabs we want in the scheduler. If you don't want the "Run In" tab than you can get ride of it. Then in the future if you want it again, you can click add tab and put it back.

bobby said:

You can resize this column to have zero width, this will make it not visible.

Leandrofiorenza said:
Song totle update doesn't rely on music library. Maybe you have an option "Do not send track title to the server" enabled for this type of file? (in the Settings->File types).
apologies had activated a function.
Leandrofiorenza said:
Yes, sound interesting. This goes to RadioBOSS 4.8 or later I think...
Ok, Thanks

Leandrofiorenza said:
You're right... But, on the other side, there's no much ff/rewind while broadcasting.

is true that is rarely used, I use it when I am wrong to put a song into the air, and put a jingle and then get ahead to finalize the matter quickly, but this function would hide even more the advance a song. thanks[/quote]

A new bug report:
I have activated the option "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
just as he was playing the event fulfilled the maximum time waiting on the list, so I take it off the list. the problem is that while removing and reproduced at the end of the file that was ringing, RB stay in stop until they silence active detector. thanks

Leandrofiorenza said:
A new bug report:
I have activated the option "Maximum time to keep in the queue".
just as he was playing the event fulfilled the maximum time waiting on the list, so I take it off the list. the problem is that while removing and reproduced at the end of the file that was ringing, RB stay in stop until they silence active detector. thanks
I wasn't able to reproduce it here... Seems like it should be like a perfect timing, when track is started to play and is being removed from queue at the same time. I'll do something to avoid this in the next update.

bobby said:
is the new encoder wizard going to be on this next beta update
I don't think so, the new release will be today, but Wizard is not ready to be published yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back