RadioBOSS 4.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update 4.7.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Fixed automatic crossfades bug introduced in 4.7.0.2;
- Crossfade editor: added Zoom control, window size can be changed, fixed some bugs
- Tag editor bug fixed

corsimusic said:
fabsab1@free.fr
Hello thank you for radio boss update good work! The segues edit dont work with flac track.When radio boss crash the Schedule does not come back with the latest changes made??. Require redoing everything that's too bad thank you!
1) Thank you for reporting this bug
2) Yes, the scheduler will be saved automatically, you're not the first who reports this, and I faced this problem couple of times myself :) Good news are that new version shouldn't crash :)

@bobby, Please check out the latest release, probably it'll solve your problem.

Nelson C said:
* the new crossfader software publisher, the graph with peaks fade out the command of the first song is by without limit.
* the preview from the new software does not match the graph. when I position myself on the second song though the song ended first heard the two together at the time eLearning Awards website.
Please check on the latest version if those bugs still exist, as I wasn't able to reproduce it.

Nelson C said:
* In the Playlist Generator software pro, when you build and the playlist and down no more songs this last category gets the top.
Could you please give more details on this?

Nelson C said:
* If the songs that I edit with editor crossfader are playing, the configuration does not work until you play the track again.
Yes, it's by design. Mixing/crossfading settings are read only at track startup and not updated while playback.
If there will be more complains about it, this behavior could be changed.

Hey djsoft

thanks for fixing up the cpu load bug problem for me

but there is 1 more bug that needs to be fixed soon

the bug is that the sound does not come out of radioboss by itself anymore

thanks

Update 4.7.0.3a: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe

Changes:
- Fixed bug in the crossfade editor

but there is 1 more bug that needs to be fixed soon

the bug is that the sound does not come out of radioboss by itself anymore

thanks

Hey staff

yes thats what i mean

the only way the sound will come out on this newer updated version of radioboss

is if you broadcast using winamp with it

but if you do not use winamp with it no sound comes out at all period

thanks

You should check Settings->Playback->Devices, the correct device should be selected in the "Main soundcard" section.

Hey djsoft

is this the right setup in this screenshot

thanks

because no sound is still not coming out at all

Attachments

• sound device.png
    sound device.png
    318.7 KB · Views: 509
It seems fine. You should check windows mixer settings: click the speaker icon at the bottom right, click "Mixer" and check that level for RadioBOSS is not 0 there.

Hey staff

you were right

the radioboss volume on my mixer was on mute when i first started up this newer version

thanks for your help

@bobby, I'm glad your problem was solved :)

Update RadioBOSS 4.7.0.4: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe
- Fixed several crossfading issues
- Several Crossfade editor bugs were fixed
- Fixed bug: incorrect bitrate was shown for some MP3 files

Hey djsoft

just a quick question here

how far are you coming along with the chained .ogg support

just curious

thanks

djsoft said:
Update 4.7.0.3: http://dl.djsoft.net/beta/radioboss_4.7_beta.exe
- Tag editor bug fixed
Very good feature. Congrats!
Five stars ?????  :)

Hey staff

is there anyway you could add in a manual button that stays pressed when you push it so songs do not continue to play when you go live on radioboss

thanks

Yes. Right click on the "Stop after this track" button and uncheck the "One track only" option.

Hey djsoft

i see you removed the stream archive feature from the settings page

and put it in the tools section

how come you did that for, just curious

Nelson C said:
* the new crossfader software publisher, the graph with peaks fade out the command of the first song is by without limit.
* the preview from the new software does not match the graph. when I position myself on the second song though the song ended first heard the two together at the time eLearning Awards website.
Please check on the latest version if those bugs still exist, as I wasn't able to reproduce it.
1)

Nelson C said:
* In the Playlist Generator software pro, when you build and the playlist and down no more songs this last category gets the top.
Could you please give more details on this?

2)
Nelson C said:
* If the songs that I edit with editor crossfader are playing, the configuration does not work until you play the track again.
Yes, it's by design. Mixing/crossfading settings are read only at track startup and not updated while playback.
If there will be more complains about it, this behavior could be changed.
3)
Hello, I have many things to tell you, first I tell him about the previous post:
1) If you, the problems have been fixed  :) Thanks. although I get the feeling that there is little difference between the preview of the crossfader editor and sounding air mixture.

2) The problem with playlist generator Pro is very strange happens to me with an event is generated only when the playlist all the way down (so there are more songs or below the event below). the error is that the last category is top it (see screenshot 6)
but when it generates and is generated correctly tracks below (see the screenshot 5)

3) ok thanks! I would also like to be able to program in editor crossfader for mixing configurations are deleted in the first generation. that when I change the place of some songs are edited with crossfader for other topics and suna ugly.

Another thing I like is that the program makes an automatic back up my profile on another folder. today by a power outage I ruined the configuration of my profile and I had to set everything back (inclusive events)
Even I have activated the automatic profile saving options every 5 minutes.
a bug appeared when opening RB after the power outage. if truth is not qu shall do with it (to see the error see screenshot 4)

Another mistake that I have is that when RB is minimized, the window is inactive or logo appears when you start and the icon will be flashing (it is clear that not open Playlist Generator Pro, or any other software RB) please see the capture screen 3.

the video settings on the tab are incorrect (please see capture 2)

when the name change of venue or start date, ect. evventos programmer returns to the second place it was. this did not happen before, but still had an error that I changed and when opening and closing RB was as before. ( (see screenshot 1))

Thanks for your time ;), and forgive the extension in the post.
screenshot 1
1.png

screenshot 2
2.png

screenshot 3
3.png

screenshot 4
4.png

screenshot 5
6.png

screenshot 6
7.png

bobby said:
i see you removed the stream archive feature from the settings page

and put it in the tools section

how come you did that for, just curious
Because it's more a tool than a setting. It's not obvious that one need to open the Settings window there's a need to record a stream... And it requires more clicks to turn it on/off via settings. So I think it's better to have it under Tools menu now.
Also some bugs were fixed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back