RadioBOSS 4.8 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c
I'm not sure that AUX players will be added in RB 4.9 - this is planned, and will be added in one of the future versions.

Regarding popup player, maybe you're right... But currently I don't know a good place on the main window where it can be placed.

djsoft said:
By PFL I mean the Pre-listen device. So you can pre-listen tracks, and listen to station output by pressing Headphone button.
We are only seeing a part of the photo, plus not having knowledge of its operation. So its somewhat guessing based on experience.
PFL - Pre Fader Listen
would be its most likely use. BUT only for the fader it is on.
We can't see it in the photo, but I imagine there will also be headphone buttons for Monitor and Main Output too.....further to the right.
It appears to be emulating all the normal functions of an external mixing desk. Would work with multi-input and output soundcards and/or USB ones, whether they be singular or multi.
Would also need to work in a software situation only with say VAC as a choice too.
Probably other options too that could be used. For example Skype Input/Output.
Maybe others can chip in too with their suggestions, since its hard to keep up with all the new choices available these days.

We'll add such a button in RB: listen what's on air on the prelisten device.
A new color scheme (a dark one) will be added as well as I see not everyone likes the current one...

Can you make it so I can schedule shows to play at a particular time daily without it playing the entire playlist. I have 20 shows set in a playlist to play everyday @ 8am but it started playing all the shows all day when all I wanted was 1 to play randomly @ 8am.

Laffyette said:
Can you make it so I can schedule shows to play at a particular time daily without it playing the entire playlist. I have 20 shows set in a playlist to play everyday @ 8am but it started playing all the shows all day when all I wanted was 1 to play randomly @ 8am.
Yes, it's possible. Create scheduler event, click Wizard button and select "Play one track from playlist/folder" and follow instructions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back