RadioBOSS 4.9 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
nelson c said:
Not understand "I'd suggest you to look at that thing SureStream, you can use it together with RB via VAC", I use google translator.
The meaning is to try SureStream - I think it would be a better solution (and easier to setup) than using 2 RadioBoss'es :)

nelson c said:
The question is how I assign to the two instances of radioboss different networks?.
One of the solutions (easiest to setup but expensive) is to have two PC's - each of them have their own connection and run own copy of RadioBOSS.

You can also try looking for a software solution... But I'm not sure if one exists.

Also RadioBOSS can use proxy server for network stream playback (Settings-Playback-Miscellaneous), I think you can somehow use it - eg. setup two different proxies each of them using different networks.

Of course it is a better option used radioboss! :)
Besides this I will incorporate a scpit I currently use, in which if the connection is slowly changing to another current lowest, which decreased the possibility of even more cuts. this equipment such a thing is impossible, also do not know the cost but I think it is cheap.

I think the ideal solution is that everything is on the same pc.
I'm putting together a new pc since the core 2 duo I run for the new Composite guy who added stereo clipper tool.
An i3 will be enough for this setup? (on ??my other pc with i3 stereo tool consumes 40-50% of the processor, to what would have to add the two instances of RB.)

It does not seem appropriate to use two pc by:
1-Costs.
2-would need 4 network cards and two professional soundcards.
3-Here the most important point: After the departure of RB stereotool stand alone is that it's output goes directly to the transmitter. When using 2 pc would increase the noise and the loss of quality because the sound must be digitized twice.

Just found a application that allows just what I need (Nat32 called IP router). seems a bit complicated to set up, I'll see what I can do.

Hi Dmitry,

Sent you the crash report of PlGenPro with your latest version 10a
I also confirm that TrackTool issue is fixed in this version.

Do not hesitate to send me private build for testing.

Regards
Christian

RadioBOSS 4.9 is out of beta!

Changes compared to 4.9.0.10:
- updated user manual
- updated Spanish, German and Russian translation
- minor bugs fixed

Download RadioBOSS 4.9.0.11: http://dl.djsoft.net/radioboss_demo.exe

Dave, Nelson,
Thanks you :)

I also want to thank everyone who took part in beta testing! It really helps to make software better.

finally  ;)

congrats and well done people

and thanks Mr.Dmitry  :)

i want to ask about video playback , which formats can RB playback ? , non of the videos i have is working on RB ..

and about Plugins , could you give me something to understand what they are using for ?

Hi Dmitry :)

On version 4.8.x.x i have bottom right an MIC button.
On version 4.9.0.11 i have no button.
How have moved the MIC button, or how can i switch between MIC or Line IN?

moh001 said:
finally  ;)

congrats and well done people

and thanks Mr.Dmitry  :)
Thank you! :)

moh001 said:
i want to ask about video playback , which formats can RB playback ? , non of the videos i have is working on RB .
It can play any videos for which you have a codec installed. I'd recommend you installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack from http://codecguide.com - it allows to play virtually any video.

moh001 said:
and about Plugins , could you give me something to understand what they are using for ?
VST and Winamp DSP plugins are used to process sound. RadioBOSS has own processing like Compressor, Equalizer, AutoAmp - plugins can give you more advanced tools for sound processing.

lukass2000 said:
On version 4.8.x.x i have bottom right an MIC button.
On version 4.9.0.11 i have no button.
How have moved the MIC button, or how can i switch between MIC or Line IN?
MIC button is removed when you have no device selected for MIC Button in the settings. Please open Settings->Inputs and make sure you have a device selected.

I'd recommend you installing K-Lite Mega Codec Pack

thanks , it worked ..

VST and Winamp DSP plugins are used to process sound. RadioBOSS has own processing like Compressor, Equalizer, AutoAmp - plugins can give you more advanced tools for sound processing.

so plugins let us take advantage of other Audio Programs' features within Radio Boss , right ?
if you could give me a page where i can find advanced details , it'd be great ..

i have another question , when i make a block of tracks out of crossfading ( by file type feature ) , the track before this block is still mixing with this block , is that normal ? i want this block to be completely out of crossfading , i can handle this manually , but it'd be better to have this automatically ..

I have created a new "Cart-Maschine" and have there insterted any jingles.
If i click now on any jingle, the audio track is fading out, the jingle plays and the oudio track fade in.
But i have often the problem, that the aoudio track is not fading in, so the volumen is reduced as the jingle plays. then i must close and restart RadioBoss, then all works perfekt f?r any time?
This may be a fault?
THNAKS :)

lukass2000
I suppose you're using the latest RB 4.9?

How often does it happen and does it happen sometimes or every time on specific tracks?

moh001
Currently only DSP plugins are supported - the plugins to process the sound.
Do you need information on how to install plugins?

For the crossfading quiestion - the feature to disable mixing a file type with other file types or music will be added in one of the 4.9.x updates.

An interesting BUG in 4.9.0.11

I added a playlist in Main.
I changed from "File Types" font and background colours.
All my tracks from Main are out of sight.

I repeated that twice, and the same behaviour.

pety
Please give more information on what you did in the file types - did you add a new type or just changed colors for an existing type?
If you restart it, does it fix the problem?

djsoft said:
pety
Please give more information on what you did in the file types - did you add a new type or just changed colors for an existing type?
If you restart it, does it fix the problem?
First of all I imported profile (.prf) file from RB 4.8.x.x
After that I tried to set backround colour for three different file types.
Every time I did that Main Playlist was cleared.
That repeated for all trials to set background colours (three times).

After I set all bg colour files from Main Playlist no more empty Playlist, I could change bg colour without problems.

Maybe that situation will be repeated for any new files.

Hello Dimitri
Will it be possible in the release of the update to have the current song playing in the playlist highlighted by a colour like red and the next song cued to play highlighted in say green ? this will add to the user interface in a good way i think

Thanks a bUNCH

pety
Maybe this happened because you've moved the old .prf from an older version (and didn't move any other files). Let me know if this repeats again.

Shameer
Yes, I think that would be possible to add in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back