RadioBOSS 4.9 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a small problem with the name of the track is in playback when using negative ripple function (control + z).
Thanks

I send video. There is a link in your email.

Thanks !

[/quote]
Thanks for the video - the source of the problem is what I supposed it was: RB doesn't save scheduled tracks in the playlists (all tracks with the Clock icon are not saved)... That's why it cannot resume.
I think it will be resolved somehow in the next update.

The "synchronization" feature you've asked previously would help with this. I'll think about it again, there's a chance it will be added in RB 5.0.

nelson c said:
There is a small problem with the name of the track is in playback when using negative ripple function (control + z).
Thanks
Can you please give some specifics on the problem? Ctrl+Z undoes the last edit in the playlist.

djsoft said:
The "synchronization" feature you've asked previously would help with this. I'll think about it again, there's a chance it will be added in RB 5.0.

That's the best news in the world  ;)  - The "syncronization feature"

djsoft said:
I send video. There is a link in your email.

Thanks !
Thanks for the video - the source of the problem is what I supposed it was: RB doesn't save scheduled tracks in the playlists (all tracks with the Clock icon are not saved)... That's why it cannot resume.
I think it will be resolved somehow in the next update.

nelson c said:
Thanks
Can you please give some specifics on the problem? Ctrl+Z undoes the last edit in the playlist.
[/quote]

Apologize for the bad expression.
By using "Undo" from the list shown in bold (so like current track) the track that was playing at the time is restored, and the panel is displayed correctly the name of the current track. tell me if I am not clear and attached a screenshot

nelson c said:
Apologize for the bad expression.
By using "Undo" from the list shown in bold (so like current track) the track that was playing at the time is restored, and the panel is displayed correctly the name of the current track. tell me if I am not clear and attached a screenshot
Yes, it's a bug - will be fixed.

Hello Dmitry, little problem with the Log Viewer:
Maximize Throughput maximizing and the program returns to the original position (only when minimized by clicking the icon on the taskbar).
Thanks

nelson c said:
Hello Dmitry, little problem with the Log Viewer:
Maximize Throughput maximizing and the program returns to the original position (only when minimized by clicking the icon on the taskbar).
Thanks
I've added it to the bug list - should be fixed in RB 4.9.1.

I've noticed a few references to microphone challenges - hope I'm not repeating a previously logged question. My mic is external to the PC, connected to the LINE-IN jack (after a channel strip), and controlled by RadioBOSS. I am using RadioBOSS to host a streaming station.

If "Output to encoders only" is checked, the mic audio is not transmitted - the listener only hears silence.

If "Output to encoders only" is NOT checked, I hear the slightly delayed mic audio in the main monitors, and the audio is transmitted.

Mic audio is captured correctly in "Record voice track".

Using v 4.9.0.11

Input
MIC button: [WASAPI] Line in at rear panel (Pink)
Music level: -7 dB
Fade in/out: 0.4 sec
Mic amplifier: +0 dB
Push-To-Talk: Not checked
Output to encoders only: Not checked
Input 1 (Line.In) - No device
Input 2 (Line2.In) - No device

Playback
Main (on-air) soundcard - [WASAPI] Realtek Digital Output (Realtek High Definition Audio)
Monitor soundcard - No device
Jingles output device - Main soundcard
Cart wall output device - Main soundcard
Preview device - [DS] No sound

Dave,

Are you using RB's broadcasting encoders or it's RadioCaster? Your setup seems correct. I've just tried a similar one, and MIC was correctly broadcasted...

Dave,

Please confirm that you're using the latest RB 4.9.0.11 (not any intermediate beta release).
How many encoders do you have - are there any inactive encoders in the list?

Hi Dmitry,

4.9.011 confirmed via caption bar and About box.

There are three inactive encoders in the list.
- 128K MP3
- 128K AAC
- 256K MP3

Should I remove them?

I tried removing the inactive encoders, leaving only the active encoder.

Still not getting mike audio from the selected LINE-IN when "Output to encoders only" is checked.

I'll keep trying different combinations.

Dave,

I'll add this as a bug. Please make sure MIC works works when "Output to encoders only" option is off.

RB crashed at stop. In that moment LinIN was active.

Attachments

• bugreport_20130709-080022.txt
    24 KB · Views: 539
According to the bug report, it crashed when you were closing RadioBOSS, is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back