RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made two events in Schedule.

• I unselected all days.
  • I selected just the date (today).
Well, in Scheduler I can see something abnormal: WeekDays as selected.
I think this in not logic.

Attachments

• _OnlyToday.jpg
    _OnlyToday.jpg
    408.5 KB · Views: 605
It seems to work here. Jingles are started in the log section. See the screenshot attached. If it does not work on your PC - then I think video is needed.

Attachments

• 2014-10-07_13-14-11.png
    2014-10-07_13-14-11.png
    44.4 KB · Views: 586
djsoft said:
It seems to work here. Jingles are started in the log section. See the screenshot attached. If it does not work on your PC - then I think video is needed.
Dmitry
I see it right now.
My mistake... sorry :)

That's OK. The next update will have a minor improvement - it will instantly switch to the overlay player tab when a jingle or event is started.

There is a problem wich I saw it in the previous version too.
If I try to see ASIO CP RadioBOSS freeze.

ASIO drivers are from Behringer (Mixer Board).

Attachments

• _ASIO.jpg
    _ASIO.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 592
pety said:

Only one solution is to kill RB from Task Manager.

I tried everything  to get that plugin to work it works on reboot of RB, but now it disappears and does not show werid something is up. Also when i click on static relay under broadcast i get a unknown error.

Dmitry...I noticed in the screen shot that your computer is showing the countdown timer under the On Air tracks.  I still only have the Count Up timer.  Is XP Pro the reason for the difference?  Have installed beta version 5.2.0.1

Thanks
David

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Important error: in events that have activated the option "Clear List", playback stops.
Can you please provide more details on this?
When an event that has enabled "Delete All" is executed, the list is deleted, but the track that event is not set as the next in the playlist. (marked in underlined in the list but not assigned to continue that track playback). so after finishing the current track playback stops.
nelson c said:
I also stopped working email notifications of problems.
Code:
Notification (#1) error: Socket Error # 10060 Connection timed out.
Previous version worked perfectly and I have not changed anything
Nothing was really changed there... Are you using SSL/TLS connection?
Here's the strange thing is that no configuration was changed from the previous version, which worked perfectly.

Window color changes backgound color of Track Information too.

Attachments

• _1_WindowColor.jpg
    _1_WindowColor.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 556
pety said:

If you open it from Windows Control panel - does it work? It seems to work with any sound cards we've tested, including Asio4all. It's possible that your card does not support ASIO control panel...

WBGS-Founder said:
I tried everything  to get that plugin to work it works on reboot of RB, but now it disappears and does not show werid something is up. Also when i click on static relay under broadcast i get a unknown error.
It could be a badly programmed plugin which is unstable. I'm afraid currently we don't have resources to debug 3rd party plugins...

mlmmn said:
djsoft said:
mlmmn said:
ReplayGain - the labels in Playback->Miscellaneous are swapped (Track <-> Album).
It looks OK here... Can you please give more information on it? Does Track ReplayGain actually work as Album?
Exactly!
OK, I've added it to the list of bugs.

nelson c said:
When an event that has enabled "Delete All" is executed, the list is deleted, but the track that event is not set as the next in the playlist. (marked in underlined in the list but not assigned to continue that track playback). so after finishing the current track playback stops.
Thanks for reporting this. The bug confirmed, will be fixed in the next update.

nelson c said:
Here's the strange thing is that no configuration was changed from the previous version, which worked perfectly.
Are you using SSL/TLS connection for email notifications?

pety said:
Yes, it's how it's supposed to be - Track Information shares the same colors as main window.

djsoft said:
pety said:
Yes, it's how it's supposed to be - Track Information shares the same colors as main window.
If you remember was a bug like this in past.
We couldn't see text in TI.

In my RB Style I can keep the color of the TI background, different than main window. My lucky I save the style.

How will you change font color in TI to see it?

Attachments

• _Track Info different background and font color.jpg
    _Track Info different background and font color.jpg
    175.1 KB · Views: 581
djsoft said:
WBGS-Founder said:
It could be a badly programmed plugin which is unstable. I'm afraid currently we don't have resources to debug 3rd party plugins...

So your saying Audio Proc is badly programmed? The issue is Radio Boss does not want to initialize the plugin properly?

Dmitry, a petition:
I would like to have an auxiliary player to the left of the screen. (Panel spotlight rarely use it for editing an event so it is the ideal place)
On the other hand the working area 2, need much space to perform the search so it does not help the work area 3, because I still much space.

Thanks

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    277.2 KB · Views: 513
By the way, RB won't initialize AudioProc the plugin is fine nothing wrong with it only with RB cause it won't initialize it at all. Also there is not next play option when you right click on a track in your play list?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Are you using SSL/TLS connection for email notifications?
Here a screenshot of my settings, worked to the previous version.

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    59.1 KB · Views: 512
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back