RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a request:
For Logger included in RadioBOSS would be great to use a of inputs on line.
To capture the console output.

Osea the same function that is available to send the audio from the console to the coding streaming RadioBOSS but in this case applied to the Logger.

I tested CART. Very big improvements.
A very important issue.
  • I saved my Carts (content AND confoguration).
  • I deleted the Cart tab.
  • I loaded it but configuration is destroyed.
It is important when cart saves to save the configuration of grids too (How many rows and cols).
Is important becouse, for example, i have in my mind what I will do, I know how is the configuration.
When I start the talkshow to do not have concern of the grids, arrangements etc., etc.

By the way !

When I loaded the saved cart and I rearranged the grids more carts was gone. So, it is still very unstable. It must save the configuration too, not only the content, wich disappear when I rearange the grids.

Thanks a lot !

nelson c said:
Dmitry, a petition:
I would like to have an auxiliary player to the left of the screen. (Panel spotlight rarely use it for editing an event so it is the ideal place)
On the other hand the working area 2, need much space to perform the search so it does not help the work area 3, because I still much space.

Thanks
Maybe a tab in Log area? Like "Jingle"?

Attachments

• _LikeJingle.jpg
    _LikeJingle.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 497
"Next play " is improved to queue play . Like in winamp . If you want "next play" just make it queue and it will play next with a number of 1 , in other words - first next play ... if you give another song to queue , it will play after the 1st one. got it ? So "next play" exists but with different name and function .

pety said:
We couldn't see text in TI.

In my RB Style I can keep the color of the TI background, different than main window. My lucky I save the style.

How will you change font color in TI to see it?
Currently RadioBOSS automatically sets the color for Track Information. A setting to set the color will be added (or automatic detection will work better).

WBGS-Founder said:
So your saying Audio Proc is badly programmed? The issue is Radio Boss does not want to initialize the plugin properly?
It could well be. If other VST plugins, except for few ones work, then the problem can be the plugin which is not working.

nelson c said:
Problem with the API. stopped working the command trackinfo.
What does it return?

nelson c said:
Dmitry, a petition:
I would like to have an auxiliary player to the left of the screen. (Panel spotlight rarely use it for editing an event so it is the ideal place)
On the other hand the working area 2, need much space to perform the search so it does not help the work area 3, because I still much space.
Maybe in the future - the log zone will be extended to host AUX players. Or a zone added between control tabs and log... I'll add it to the list for the future versions.

WBGS-Founder said:
By the way, RB won't initialize AudioProc the plugin is fine nothing wrong with it only with RB cause it won't initialize it at all.
Have you tried contacting plugin author about this issue? Does this plugin work in other applications which support VST?

WBGS-Founder said:
Also there is not next play option when you right click on a track in your play list?
It was changed to queue. If you want track to be played next, use the "Add to playback queue" command.

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Here's the strange thing is that no configuration was changed from the previous version, which worked perfectly.
Are you using SSL/TLS connection for email notifications?
Here a screenshot of my settings, worked to the previous version.
OK, looks like you're using SSL/TLS and a recent minor change there broken the functionality. Will be fixed.

nelson c said:
problem by stopping effect (See screenshot)
Thanks for reporting this!

nelson c said:
I have a request:
For Logger included in RadioBOSS would be great to use a of inputs on line.
To capture the console output.

Osea the same function that is available to send the audio from the console to the coding streaming RadioBOSS but in this case applied to the Logger.
This is in the development queue for the future.

pety said:
I tested CART. Very big improvements.
A very important issue.
  • I saved my Carts (content AND confoguration).
  • I deleted the Cart tab.
  • I loaded it but configuration is destroyed.
It is important when cart saves to save the configuration of grids too (How many rows and cols).
Is important becouse, for example, i have in my mind what I will do, I know how is the configuration.
When I start the talkshow to do not have concern of the grids, arrangements etc., etc.

By the way !

When I loaded the saved cart and I rearranged the grids more carts was gone. So, it is still very unstable. It must save the configuration too, not only the content, wich disappear when I rearange the grids.

Thanks a lot !
It looks like save/load feature for carts is broken. Will be fixed. Thanks for reporting it!

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
What does it return?
I have built several software that uses this feature.
If this command is eliminated all stop walking, I'll have to change them one by one  :(

Words can't describe how excited I am by this update. Great improvements all around, and I'm loving the optional extra buttons on the playlist columns, among other new features. Thanks for the job well done.

I have a concern... there seems to be no zoom function available within the 'track tool'. We used to be able to zoom into the wave file to assist in placing the relevant intro/outro/mix/fade points. There used to be a "+" button and a "-" button within 'track tools' that allowed for zoom ins and zoom outs. I don't see it in this new version.

No the plugin works right but it don't wanna enable properly but once enabled it works pro? but there is an issue with RB that is stopping it from enabling.

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
What does it return?
If this command is eliminated all stop walking, I'll have to change them one by one  :(
The command is not eliminated - can you please describe what happens when you're using this command?

box26609 said:
Words can't describe how excited I am by this update. Great improvements all around, and I'm loving the optional extra buttons on the playlist columns, among other new features. Thanks for the job well done.
Thank you!

box26609 said:
I have a concern... there seems to be no zoom function available within the 'track tool'. We used to be able to zoom into the wave file to assist in placing the relevant intro/outro/mix/fade points. There used to be a "+" button and a "-" button within 'track tools' that allowed for zoom ins and zoom outs. I don't see it in this new version.
It's still there, and even more: right-click on a waveform and you can zoom using the menu. You can also press Ctrl+Plus/Ctrl+Minus, or use Ctrl+Mouse Wheel.

WBGS-Founder said:
No the plugin works right but it don't wanna enable properly but once enabled it works pro? but there is an issue with RB that is stopping it from enabling.
Just tested AudioProcLite and it seems to work... It fails to activate again after being deactivated, but as this issue only happens with this plugin, I don't think it has to be fixed.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
djsoft said:
nelson c said:
What does it return?
The command is not eliminated - can you please describe what happens when you're using this command?
The command just throws "Ok" (Rather of the XML file, with all the requested data track)

nelson c said:
The command just throws "Ok" (Rather of the XML file, with all the requested data track)
Thanks. Looks like a bug - will be fixed in the next update (tomorrow).

I don't know how you get Audio proc working but for me it don't so what a waste of 39.99 for it if it don't work at all?

Problem cue player.
the window closes 2 seconds before you finalize file playback. cueing cutting 2 seconds before the end.

Another problem:
When you open the program, the panel "Air song" always takes the size that capture attachment.

Also attached my profile.

Attachments

• Radio Music.prf
    182.6 KB · Views: 380
  • Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    405.8 KB · Views: 502
Hello Congratulations to all the improvement in the program Remains a problem for my .il configuration is very good for allowing the wall map I use VST effects stereo tool The problem and that when stereo vst tool is active we can not separate the sound of a playlist that hard wall map when we have 2 sound card because its 2 this mixture in 2 sound card.il Be able to configure a vst to hand out and the other for the card reader if possible. sorry for my bad english
GOOD JOB
FABRICE GIANNERINI RADIO OLORON FRANCE

Hi,
Finished the previous one, the new event to the schedule set time is not loaded in the playlist but not loaded in the "coming up next" and then everything stops.
You can find out if it is a bug or am I that I have problems ?, But everything was fine with version 5.1 _ (of course I know that and 'a beta version 5.2_)
I had to reinstall the previous version.  :'(  :'( :'( :'(

WBGS-Founder said:
I don't know how you get Audio proc working but for me it don't so what a waste of 39.99 for it if it don't work at all?
Simply put it in the Winamp DSP plugins folder, that's it.

nelson c said:
Problem cue player.
the window closes 2 seconds before you finalize file playback. cueing cutting 2 seconds before the end.
Are you referring to the scheduler Overlay Player?

nelson c said:
Another problem:
When you open the program, the panel "Air song" always takes the size that capture attachment.
The On Air box remembers the size it had before you close RadioBOSS - and restores it when you start it.

corsimusic said:
Hello Congratulations to all the improvement in the program Remains a problem for my .il configuration is very good for allowing the wall map I use VST effects stereo tool The problem and that when stereo vst tool is active we can not separate the sound of a playlist that hard wall map when we have 2 sound card because its 2 this mixture in 2 sound card.il Be able to configure a vst to hand out and the other for the card reader if possible. sorry for my bad english
GOOD JOB
FABRICE GIANNERINI RADIO OLORON FRANCE
Now all the DSPs, including plugins, is applied to cart wall as well.

Bensisko said:
Hi,
Finished the previous one, the new event to the schedule set time is not loaded in the playlist but not loaded in the "coming up next" and then everything stops.
You can find out if it is a bug or am I that I have problems ?, But everything was fine with version 5.1 _ (of course I know that and 'a beta version 5.2_)
I had to reinstall the previous version.  :'(  :'( :'( :'(
Yes, it's a bug which was introduced in RadioBOSS 5.2 - it will be fixed in the next update.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back