RadioBOSS 5.2 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
klinsoft said:
I`m asking because till now every problem occurs on 7 systems , but on XP works great ! I don`t know why . This is the 4th thing that i saw . I guess before my joining there are others . That`s it.
Understand. At my job I have XP too and works very nice.

klinsoft said:
I`m asking because till now every problem occurs on 7 systems , but on XP works great ! I don`t know why . This is the 4th thing that i saw . I guess before my joining there are others . That`s it.
I don't recall any problems related to Windows 7 in RadioBOSS.

Kroakster said:
I'm using windows 7,  restarted RB and shuffle working again ??
Shuffle will not work if you have scheduled tracks in the playlist. When you restarted RB, scheduled tracks were removed and shuffle "started working again".

pety said:
klinsoft said:
Windows XP or 7 does not matter. Windows 7 is better as it has WASAPI. Everything else is pretty much the same for radio broadcasting.

djsoft said:
pety said:
klinsoft said:
Windows XP or 7 does not matter. Windows 7 is better as it has WASAPI. Everything else is pretty much the same for radio broadcasting.
I agree WASAPI is the best. For example when I use Direct Sound, VU meter indicator is not accurate, but with WASAPI VU meter works great, in real time.

Hi Dmitry, a query:
The problem of crashes will score "Track List" in the final version?. I report in this beta
I need to use this function. and I want to make it stable.

Thanks

nelson c said:
The problem of crashes will score "Track List" in the final version?. I report in this beta
Can you please give more information in this problem? Is it about the bug where RadioBOSS hanged on startup?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Can you please give more information in this problem? Is it about the bug where RadioBOSS hanged on startup?

It is very strange.
On another PC that was running 24 Hs tracklist, worked well.
Then change the folder to a folder synchronized by Google Drive (about 400 songs) and the program then hung a few hours.
Then restart the program and continued to hang up.
When this problem occurs, the CPU usage goes to 25%, the application is totaly frozen and no audio is output.

nelson c said:
It is very strange.
Then change the folder to a folder synchronized by Google Drive (about 400 songs) and the program then hung a few hours.
When this problem occurs, the CPU usage goes to 25%, the application is totaly frozen and no audio is output.
The issue happens only with Google Drive synchronized folder? Theoretically, that could be the cause. Can you try on the same PC on the regular folder - will it hang?

Windos 8.1 issues keeps crashing on certain plugins like terry west and wont initialize audioproc due to it being in use??

EDIT: Now its any plugin casuing this crash of app weird??? Also Audioproc not working right and I payed 30+ for it and its sad.

I am using sam broadcaster temporaily untill this is fixed and crashes less I love this software but not happy cause of the crashing this is my favouite software.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
It is very strange.
The issue happens only with Google Drive synchronized folder? Theoretically, that could be the cause. Can you try on the same PC on the regular folder - will it hang?
Before Google Drive had a normal folder and worked well. so I guess this is the problem.

Well audio proc keeps messing up on windows 8 and i am confused with it so i want back to 7.

WBGS-Founder said:
Well audio proc keeps messing up on windows 8 and i am confused with it so i want back to 7.
I'm afraid there's nothing we can fix in either Windows 8 or AudioProc as we're not authors of those products :)

no, keep updating to every new shit . Windows 10, 15, 20 . I hope now the users/loosers to understand why i`m not upgrating to these new shits. because they are NOT "bug free" enough. every new thing is bugfull, but no, people said... "i must use it because i must be modern" - that is all bulshit . So i suggest you all to wait some years may be, so these new "OS-es" to get improved at least.

I hope you remember that XP was completely crap at the beginning and after all these years (about 10 and more) it`s almost stable enough. So you want even windows 7 to be "perfect" after only 4-5 years of real using , don`t even think about it. You see that updates are like a river fot it. Now think about the 8, 8.1, 10 .. they think they can handle 4-5 things at a time ? No, they are WRONG ! the result will be : "all to be equal shit".

Sorry for the truth but someone must say it.

klinsoft said:
Sorry for the truth but someone must say it.
We've updated all dev machines from Windows XP to Windows 7 years ago and never regret that decision.

7 is a bit old according to others ( 8,8.1) . The user above said he has problems in it. I think RB works flawless on XP and may be good on 7 . I have 7 too , but still updates are just like river. that is why i will stay calm and update when they become more regular , not like is now . I`m not sayin that will stay with XP forever, but not now. 7 is a still new OS (like they say). I like the old school style . you know - old but gold :)
One day 7 will be the "old but gold" . that`s it.

Well the product loads fine but wont recognize the music playing I a confused. Oh wait you said somthing about certain hz before did you not??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back