see attachment

Attachments

• vst error.png
    vst error.png
    6.3 KB · Views: 659
djsoft said:
pety said:
There are few problems:
- When I highlight a track for updating track info (tags), if in my playlist become active the next track, in Track Information area appear the current track which is playing, not the highlighted one.

So, this is not intended behavior for highlighted track. Highlighted function must keep in Track information area its info, even if other track from the playlist become active.
Yes, you're correct, a new setting will be added to control it.
Dmitriy, I do not find the new setting to controll it. Can you guide me?

WoW!!! Thank you so much for the compressor. I asked for this awhile ago and so happy to see you added this along with the dsp plugins for MIC ON ONLY. This helps out my staff and I might be able to eliminate the symetrix. One thing my djs have been asking for is a section similar to the jingles but in a tabbed box where the file explore/search/fx/ section is for sound effects. This would work just like the jingles where we could assign a # and just click it for sound effect. would need to be able to assign at least 50. Anyways thank you for adding the compressor and dsp for the Mic. I seen somewhere we could assign a sound file for mic on? I cannot seem to find this. Was this just a dream I had or am I over looking this function?

Thank you
Nate
iporadio.com

Dmitry
There is a problem with right order of the days in Scheduler Week days column.
In our country first day is Monday (Luni).
The OS is set right. Monday is the first day of the week.
In RadioBOSS SCheduler, in Week days column the first day of the week is Sunday (duminica).
This is a mistake. See the image.

Attachments

• _DaysOrder.jpg
    _DaysOrder.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 633
djsoft said:
pety said:
Tested on other two PC's with Windows XP. LineIN doesn't manage well the sound. The words are cut, there is noise background, crackles and long delay. RadioBOSS BETA do not process well sound on LineIN.
Do you use DirectSound or ASIO? If the former, then the delay (playback buffer size + input buffer size, with the default settings it is 600ms) is unavoidable.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
openweathermap.org isn't the most accurate site for the temperature. It's often off by few degrees, at least for my city. Would it be possible to have a choice of few weather servers in the future?

Also I've scheduled a weather update at hour+2 minutes and temperature announcements at hour+3 minutes and a few times RB played the "TMP0" file. Was it a problem with the weather server or am I doing something wrong?
Currently openweathermap is the only weather source which can be used in RadioBOSS. In the future we'll add new weather sources.
For the TMP0 file, what was the actual temperature?

So far I've noticed it happening on 22 and 28 degrees

Action Radio 95.1 said:
see attachment
That's odd. Please try reinstalling RadioBOSS, it may fix the problem.

pety said:
Dmitriy, I do not find the new setting to controll it. Can you guide me?
It's in the menu: View->Update the Track Information tab

iporadio said:
WoW!!! Thank you so much for the compressor. I asked for this awhile ago and so happy to see you added this along with the dsp plugins for MIC ON ONLY. This helps out my staff and I might be able to eliminate the symetrix.
Thanks for the good words!

iporadio said:
One thing my djs have been asking for is a section similar to the jingles but in a tabbed box where the file explore/search/fx/ section is for sound effects. This would work just like the jingles where we could assign a # and just click it for sound effect.
This is already possible if you activate additional work zones (View->Work zones) - you can add Cart walls there and have all the effects on screen: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/cart_wall.htm

iporadio said:
I seen somewhere we could assign a sound file for mic on? I cannot seem to find this. Was this just a dream I had or am I over looking this function?
I'm afraid there's no such feature exists :)

Hello Dmirtry.
I found the following problem:
In TrackTool "Added to the library" field, is empty when the track is added from the "MakeLibrary" command

Thank you

A new feature suggestion:
I would like to see something like "Reload events" in the Planner, or a command "Load events".

It would be very useful to manage a RadioBOSS installation from another pc, then when an event is modified from another pc, the main installation load changes automatically.

Change is useful for repetitive replacing ads by DTMF:

On a pc of management studies-based advertising, are the changes that you want to with ADSScheduler. then these are replicated on the pc of each transmitter plant (which replaces advertising with dtmf) for this use folders synchronized as for example Droxbox.
Every two hours (for example), RadioBOSS events read again and should there be a change "loaded the new list of events".

About the temperature again: it's not a bug with certain temperatures, it's the weather server. Sometimes it can't be reached for hours and all the values are set to 0. When I open the site in my browser the data is there (but the temperature is usually off by a few degrees) but RB plays the TMP0 file

nelson c said:
In TrackTool "Added to the library" field, is empty when the track is added from the "MakeLibrary" command
Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:
I would like to see something like "Reload events" in the Planner, or a command "Load events".

It would be very useful to manage a RadioBOSS installation from another pc, then when an event is modified from another pc, the main installation load changes automatically.

On a pc of management studies-based advertising, are the changes that you want to with ADSScheduler. then these are replicated on the pc of each transmitter plant (which replaces advertising with dtmf) for this use folders synchronized as for example Droxbox.
Every two hours (for example), RadioBOSS events read again and should there be a change "loaded the new list of events".
A similar feature is already planned, this is something that will be added in the future.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
About the temperature again: it's not a bug with certain temperatures, it's the weather server. Sometimes it can't be reached for hours and all the values are set to 0. When I open the site in my browser the data is there (but the temperature is usually off by a few degrees) but RB plays the TMP0 file
Are there any error messages in the log when it failed to update the weather data?

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Thanks for reporting!

nelson c said:

A similar feature is already planned, this is something that will be added in the future.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
Are there any error messages in the log when it failed to update the weather data?
No. No error messages. But also no "Weather data updated." message. Here are parts of a log from the other day:

01:05:00;scheduler;"Command ""weather Subotica, RS""";
01:05:00;scheduler;"Weather data updated.";
01:06:00;scheduler;"Schedule: TMP18";C:\Weather\Temp\TMP18.MP3

02:05:00;scheduler;"Command ""weather Subotica, RS""";
02:06:00;scheduler;"Schedule: TMP0";C:\Weather\Temp\TMP0.MP3

03:05:00;scheduler;"Command ""weather Subotica, RS""";
03:05:04;scheduler;"Weather data updated.";
03:06:00;scheduler;"Schedule: TMP17";C:\Weather\Temp\TMP17.MP3

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
No. No error messages. But also no "Weather data updated." message. Here are parts of a log from the other day:
I'd suggest you to update the weather in advance, e.g. 30 minutes before announcement. As there's no error or success message, it means that it still sits in the mid-update state, while weather announcement event is already starting.
This will be improved soon. Probably it will skip the weather announcement if there were no successful weather data updates for this day.

klinsoft said:
I suggest Accuweather as good weather site
In the future we'll add some sort of a plugin system to handle different weather sources. It depends on the city you're in, one web site could be better than another.

Maya Vu?kovi? said:
01:06:00;scheduler;"Schedule: TMP-273";C:\Weather\Temp\TMP-273.MP3

I didn't know it was so cold last night :)
I'm sorry for that :) It looks like the weather update wasn't successful (it returned 0 Kelvins, and after converting that to Celsius, it bacame -273 degrees). This will be fixed in the next update - it will not play weather announcement if it doesn't have actual weather data.

Why i have the feeling that main Volume slider above the MIC , not working ?
Is it for the MIC or very main volume . I think it was for main volume . Talking about last 5.3.2.2.

klinsoft said:
Why i have the feeling that main Volume slider above the MIC , not working ?
Is it for the MIC or very main volume . I think it was for main volume . Talking about last 5.3.2.2.
It controls output volume for the main playlist, MIC, "overlay playback" schedules. If you have jingles, cart wall or anything set to Main sound card, then it will control theirs volume too.

nelson c said:
Here some problems I found:
-There is no preset for compressor (let alone one that acts as a limiter on the microphone)
-Sidechain compressor for microphones:
It's like microphone turns off every "X" seconds and is activated when I start to speak. but at the moment that becomes active, the first word is heard cut (in the beginning).

I am having the same mic cutting on first word issue.  Is there any update or advice to correct this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back