RadioBOSS 5.4 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good, I wanted to congratulate the excellent radio software that is RadioBOSS in which I use for my webradio.
I wish you would improve the resource now playing in xml that gives us the name of the song to our website, could improve in order to provide the xml document the previous song, the current song (which already has this feature) and the next song (which already have, but with some mistakes, since instead of the song name appears jingle name that will be used), loved having this function in RadioBOSS to be even better.
Thank you!

A cascade of Access violation when tried to overwrite curent playlist when generated a new one.
THis can be improved like:
- Check if current playlist is an active one. If YES, message: try to save (overwrite) the playlist in a non-active playlist.

Attachments

• RadioBOSS_BugRep.zip
    81.9 KB · Views: 483
Unfortunately Playlist Generator Pro do not use tracks from imported Presets.
Is it in work?

andrecruz123 said:
Good, I wanted to congratulate the excellent radio software that is RadioBOSS in which I use for my webradio.
I wish you would improve the resource now playing in xml that gives us the name of the song to our website, could improve in order to provide the xml document the previous song, the current song (which already has this feature) and the next song (which already have, but with some mistakes, since instead of the song name appears jingle name that will be used), loved having this function in RadioBOSS to be even better.
Thank you!
You can lead the list of previous tracks on the web site (store the history somewhere, e.g. in a DB). We'll extend the list of "Next Tracks" in the future.

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
How do you modify rating, using Track Tool or right-click menu in the playlist?
Only appears right-click menu.
Thanks for additional information, added to the list of bugs.

pety said:
A cascade of Access violation when tried to overwrite curent playlist when generated a new one.
THis can be improved like:
- Check if current playlist is an active one. If YES, message: try to save (overwrite) the playlist in a non-active playlist.
Thanks for reporting. As for asking to overwrite, I'm not sure if it will work good, as you send the playlist from the playlist generator, and the request will appear in RadioBOSS window...

pety said:
Is it in work?
Can you please provide a step by step instruction to reproduce it? Please also confirm what version do you use (there was a bug with imported presets in some of the previous releases).

djsoft said:
pety said:
Is it in work?
Can you please provide a step by step instruction to reproduce it? Please also confirm what version do you use (there was a bug with imported presets in some of the previous releases).
I made a mistake. I created a huge playlist with few tracks... and of course it did not work.
I did it again and it worked.
By the way!
Great, great [Import categories] in Playlist generator. Finaly we have this awesome feature. Thanks a lot!

One more thing:

Can you make Import Presets Window a litle bit larger and panel separator resizable? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back