RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• BUG.png
    BUG.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 430
The title bar shows the playlist that is loaded in the current tab (not playing one, but the one that you work with).

djsoft said:
The title bar shows the playlist that is loaded in the current tab (not playing one, but the one that you work with).
yes, indeed, but the day doesn't correspond for active tab.

djsoft said:
From the bug reports you've sent, it appears that the problem occurs when RadioBOSS calls Windows Shell functions to display system dialogs (save, open, select folder etc). Usually, the reason is a 3rd party software that installs Shell extension and this extension causes such problems.

If you can recall what software you've installed recently, then removing it should solve the problem. I also suggest to perform virus check, sometimes virus activity can cause such errors.

There's nothing we can fix from RadioBOSS, the issue is somewhere else.

Resolved - Repair install from win 10 ISO.  All working as before.

pety said:
djsoft said:
yes, indeed, but the day doesn't correspond for active tab.
The part in brackets ([LUNI] on your screenshot) shows the name of the last started schedule event - on the screenshot you can see this event, it's marked with red dot.

Cheshunt Radio said:
Resolved - Repair install from win 10 ISO.  All working as before.
Good to know, thank you!

I'm sorry for that, the change was not documented. Please try adding
Code:
&cnt=0
to the request - it should give you a full list.

Another issue: is the subtraction for filters added in PLGen Pro?
I want to use Now-2 for the last two years (2014)
Then automatically 2017 cover from 2015 onwards.

nelson c said:
Thank you!
For some reason this outdated.
"0" shows a single track
"1" shows the entire list
Hmm... I was sure it should be zero to show the full playlist. The docs will be updated in the next RadioBOSS update. I'm sorry for that.

nelson c said:
This feature was not added yet, planned for the future.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
This feature was not added yet, planned for the future.
Will be one minor update or  in the next beta ? Do not think that is a feature very difficult of implement.

How to:
  • Settings -> Hotkeys
  • Uncheck - ALL
  • Click on the microphone key and select [Space]
The result will be that all selection boxes will be checked.
That is not right at all.

In RadioBOSS 5.4.3.1 there is not this bug.

Played track do not keep their colors (font and background color) in playlist.
I think that View Style rewrites them with [Played track emphasizing] function.

Images are very informative.

Attachments

• Played_track1.jpg
    Played_track1.jpg
    673.2 KB · Views: 469
  • Played_track2.jpg
    Played_track2.jpg
    751.2 KB · Views: 424
Track tool Bug?
Frequency - Intermittent (Cannot replicate conditions on demand)

At times, When using track tool to "Set" the start and "End" markers, I get the following:

Setting the "Start" marker is fine but setting the"End" marker by clicking the checkbox, sets the end marker at the end and if I attempt to select file type, the time value for "End" Marker becomes highlighted (Blue Background) and the dropdown menu does not function.

This also happens when attempting to check or uncheck the "Set" boxes.

If I change the time values in a box that not been checked, the checkbox becomes ticked but there is no way of unticking.  It seems to apply to all dropdown menus on track tool and "Cancel".

Attachments

• rb bug tracktool.png
    rb bug tracktool.png
    111.3 KB · Views: 420
pety said:
How to:
  • Settings -> Hotkeys
  • Uncheck - ALL
  • Click on the microphone key and select [Space]
The result will be that all selection boxes will be checked.
That is not right at all.
Thanks for reporting this one - it happens because the focus remains in the checkbox, and pressing Space checks the checkbox too. Will be fixed in the next update.

pety said:
To fix this, for the "Played track emphasizing" select the same color as you have selected for the "Playlist font".

Cheshunt Radio said:
Setting the "Start" marker is fine but setting the"End" marker by clicking the checkbox, sets the end marker at the end and if I attempt to select file type, the time value for "End" Marker becomes highlighted (Blue Background) and the dropdown menu does not function.

If I change the time values in a box that not been checked, the checkbox becomes ticked but there is no way of unticking.  It seems to apply to all dropdown menus on track tool and "Cancel".
This does not reproduce here, and even quickly checking Track Tool internals, there appears to be no connection between File Type and End (or any other markers). Same for box ticking and manual value entry, it works fine here too - the value is set and there's no problem to tick or untick the box.

More information is needed:
- what RadioBOSS version do you use and what operating system
- did you see any error messages (please also click in RadioBOSS Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports), it could be that some other problem occurred and the UI problem you experience is a result of it
- do you use any 3rd party software that works with languages, or does form auto fill or something like this? If so, try removing it.

djsoft said:
More information is needed:
- what RadioBOSS version do you use and what operating system
- did you see any error messages (please also click in RadioBOSS Help->Contact Support->Send bug reports), it could be that some other problem occurred and the UI problem you experience is a result of it
- do you use any 3rd party software that works with languages, or does form auto fill or something like this? If so, try removing it.

WIN 10 Lastest update.  (Recent repair install)  RadioBoss 5.5.4 
I have noticed this only since the update to 5.5.4. All previous versions worked without issue.   

djsoft said:
pety said:
To fix this, for the "Played track emphasizing" select the same color as you have selected for the "Playlist font".
Will RadioBOSS remember the changes for specific file types?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back