RadioBOSS 5.5 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it possible to add to the next version, the preview player taking into account the amplification configured in Tracktool? Thank you

nelson c said:
Is it possible to add to the next version, the preview player taking into account the amplification configured in Tracktool? Thank you
Yes, it will be possible to add it in one of the next updates.

klinsoft said:
This is only when RadioBoss is started ( 5.5.1.0 ). When closed, no such behavour. No antivirus on that PC (XP Pro SP3)
If it`s something that "writes" on HDD - then it must be stopped. Like it was with saving playlist every 5 seconds (thing that i reported and was fixed OK)
The bug doesn't reproduce here. Does it happen if you make a fresh RadioBOSS installation (you can install it to another folder)?

klinsoft said:
the clock icon issue ?
I`m not saying is a bug - but was not like that in 5.4.
I just called it a bug :) Do you still experience the issue? If so, please try on a fresh installation.

pety said:
There is an annoying issue in RadioBOSS.
When I drag a track (from an external explorer) with file type assigned RadioBOSS do not assign/show color for that file.
The only possibility I found for this to happen is when RadioBOSS is just started (or playlist loaded) and it's being processed (you see the percentage e.g. [...20%] in the playlist status bar). In this case, file types will not be shown for tracks that are not processed yet. Is this the case, or you see that the playlist is completely loaded, and file types are not assigned?

There flat in incorporate next data Bases of RadioBOSS? I am in need of categories and subcategories for organizing music

Organize current methods is becoming difficult.
Something like that I would like to first upon.

Where tracks of a category you can drag to another, or from the file Explorer for example.

I was looking at other systems as PowerGold and is can make things fantastic. I would not have let Playlist Generator pro.

Attachments

• Image.png
    Image.png
    20.6 KB · Views: 351
djsoft said:
pety said:
There is an annoying issue in RadioBOSS.
When I drag a track (from an external explorer) with file type assigned RadioBOSS do not assign/show color for that file.
The only possibility I found for this to happen is when RadioBOSS is just started (or playlist loaded) and it's being processed (you see the percentage e.g. [...20%] in the playlist status bar). In this case, file types will not be shown for tracks that are not processed yet. Is this the case, or you see that the playlist is completely loaded, and file types are not assigned?
This happens when we are in Live. RadioBOSS is still in Scheduler ON and hours 8-10 are unchecked. So, in fact, we add tracks in hour seven playlist. I think it makes sense what you say. Can you fix it?

Report Generator doesn't work well. I hope I will be able to make a video this week (I have a lot of work...).

nelson c said:
Where tracks of a category you can drag to another, or from the file Explorer for example.
Currently, categories in RadioBOSS are created by using multiple music library files. There are plans on changing this, including the possibility to use external database (e.g. MySql), but currently I'm not sure when it's gong to happen.

pety said:
This happens when we are in Live. RadioBOSS is still in Scheduler ON and hours 8-10 are unchecked. So, in fact, we add tracks in hour seven playlist. I think it makes sense what you say. Can you fix it?
Currently I'm not sure what to fix... Can you please make a screenshot of RadioBOSS window when file type is not detected after it's dragged into playlist?

pety said:
Report Generator doesn't work well. I hope I will be able to make a video this week (I have a lot of work...).
I asked for more details in your topic about this problem: https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,4704.msg22889.html#msg22889

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Currently, categories in RadioBOSS are created by using multiple music library files. There are plans on changing this, including the possibility to use external database (e.g. MySql), but currently I'm not sure when it's gong to happen.
I would like to have categories (more beyond that at the moment are XML files), but which will allows easily drag from one category to another songs. (As the image that attach)

What does not occur me is how to create general categories (which would contain XML files)

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    39.5 KB · Views: 430
Yes, this seems to be a lot different from what we have now... How do you plan to use those categories?

These categories contain decades, and an internal sub genres. Then in PLGen Pro you can have a very strict control of what is emitted from very simple way.
For example a program of classics of rock from the 90's and 80's can be very easy.
In addition manage this with drag and drop is much more simple to use playlist.
Just drag from a window of a file manager, playlist, or another category is I could import the XML.

I was testing different software generation of playlists and almost all use this method.
Do one test and the result is great.

Drag a song from one category to another, the song, from the source category is removed. If you want to keep dragging by pressing control, then it is copied.

Hi good day:
I've noticed that the problem still continues "Voicetracks" as automatic rammer on a song, as intro and outro.
Example:
Voicetrack, INTRO ONLY works with mp3 files
Voicetrack, NO OUTRO works with mp3 files
Voicetrack, definitely does not work with wav files in intro and outro

I hope the Spanish translation to English is understood :)

regards

Bug in Playlist Gen Pro. Two tracks from the same file without respecting the snooze time

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    5.6 KB · Views: 391
nelson c said:
These categories contain decades, and an internal sub genres. Then in PLGen Pro you can have a very strict control of what is emitted from very simple way.
For example a program of classics of rock from the 90's and 80's can be very easy.
In addition manage this with drag and drop is much more simple to use playlist.
Just drag from a window of a file manager, playlist, or another category is I could import the XML.

I was testing different software generation of playlists and almost all use this method.
Do one test and the result is great.

Drag a song from one category to another, the song, from the source category is removed. If you want to keep dragging by pressing control, then it is copied.
In RadioBOSS it's done a different way, using the Comment filter. Please see this page: http://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/plgen-cat2.htm

The idea is that all tracks have information assigned in the comments e.g. "rock, 80s, slow" and you select tracks based on the comment filter.

Organizing music library is categories is totally different task. Most of the tracks fill in more than one category, for instance.

It's totally different task to prepare categories, then assigning tracks to categories, and updating it constantly. It will also likely require setting up database server... I'm not sure currently that RadioBOSS should move this way. But maybe a more convenient UI to edit comment field.

Fadersmix said:
Hi good day:
I've noticed that the problem still continues "Voicetracks" as automatic rammer on a song, as intro and outro.
Additional tag is not applied for WAV files 9because WAV files do not support APEv2 tag where intro-outro information is stored). Please use other file format, for instance, FLAC.

nelson c said:
Bug in Playlist Gen Pro. Two tracks from the same file without respecting the snooze time
Please check playlist generator log (you can send it here): click Settings->Open Settings Folder, open Log, and there you'll see "playlistgenerator.log" file - I suppose it was unable to find a track to fit all rules, and simply took random one.

Quote from: Fadersmix on November 02, 2016, 08:32:47 PM

Hi good day:

Additional tag is not applied for WAV files 9because WAV files do not support APEv2 tag where intro-outro information is stored). Please use other file format, for instance, FLAC.

Wow !! 8,000 titles change wav to flac? In the mp3 no problem, it is the minority in my library of music, these would remain so.

Probe en Flac and only works INTRO. NO OUTRO works, finally, this OUTRO I do not care if it does not work.
In this service "Voicetrak" on the song INTRO I interest me much more than work well.

Too bad we can not do Voicetrak in wav files and it seems very strange. Well, hopefully not too distant future, RadioBoss can work well in this area of Voicetrack. Seguire looking outside.

Thank you, great RadioBoss tool.

I think the audio format compatibility for "Voice Track" intro and outro, should be specified in the User Manual.
Greetings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back