RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ads Scheduler saves its configuration to RadioBOSS's settings folder - into "adscheduler.ini" file. This file, among other information, contains the list of adverts.

I can exclude the RadioBOSS folder from the freezado but nothing would make sense. Perform the freezado as a final solution to power cuts that damage the profile of RadioBOSS. I spend this time on repeated occasions and after freeze I'm super stable.

Would not it be a good idea to move the track list to the commercial work folder? Anyway there ADS creates files with the configuration of each file. :)
This would simplify a lot to use ADS in a local network as well.

Another PC with RadioBOSS could be destined exclusively for this task.

I think there is a problem with the command to update the weather.
I am using an event with "weather Carhu?, Ar" however it is not updated

By the way, is this macro implemented in the simultaneous player?

nelson c said:
Would not it be a good idea to move the track list to the commercial work folder? Anyway there ADS creates files with the configuration of each file.
This would simplify a lot to use ADS in a local network as well.
In the future this will likely be supported - RadioBOSS is going to have networking features soon to allow managing ads and playlists from another computer.

nelson c said:
By the way, is this macro implemented in the simultaneous player?
Yes, it should work.

nelson c said:
Are there any error messages?

djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on Today at 05:17:43 AM
There is no error message. From the interface to see the weather (Where is the clock) I still see "--? C --%"

Is it possible to modify the Popup menu, so that pressing TrackTool opens the editor for all the selected tracks?

nelson c said:
Is it possible to modify the Popup menu, so that pressing TrackTool opens the editor for all the selected tracks?
Opening multiple Track Tool instances doesn't seem like a good idea. You can use the Prev and Next buttons in Track Tool to open it for the previous and next tracks in the playlist.

djsoft said:
nelson c said:
Opening multiple Track Tool instances doesn't seem like a good idea. You can use the Prev and Next buttons in Track Tool to open it for the previous and next tracks in the playlist.
I'm adding the intro for all the tracks that do not have it yet.
For I am there are many windows and then I start to mark all the points.
Doing this track by track takes some time, I thought it might be a good idea.

The previous and next buttons are useless since I only want to edit the selection in the list

nelson c said:
djsoft said:
Quote from: nelson c on Today at 05:17:43 AM
There is no error message. From the interface to see the weather (Where is the clock) I still see "--? C --%"
Any idea with this?

nelson c said:
I'm adding the intro for all the tracks that do not have it yet.
For I am there are many windows and then I start to mark all the points.
Opening many Track Tool's will consume lots of system resources...

nelson c said:
Added to the list of bugs - it can be something to do with weather service being unavailable.

Small interface problem with the latest version

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3 KB · Views: 409
I have two questions with the weather:
-How much time is it possible to update the weather?
-How long does it take until radioboss considers the data it has out of date?

It's fixed, please download the version 5.7.1 again and reinstall - the version number is not changed, but the fix is there.

Hello Dmitry,
When I deactivate "Create report file", the Log stops showing. What is the reason for this? I'm interested in being able to see this in execution time. (But do not save it)

Another thing:
The custom buffer does not work for streaming flac. (I am using the integrated encoder in RadioBOSS)

nelson c said:
When I deactivate "Create report file", the Log stops showing. What is the reason for this? I'm interested in being able to see this in execution time. (But do not save it)
Yes, makes sense - the behavior will be changed in one of the next updates.

nelson c said:
The custom buffer does not work for streaming flac. (I am using the integrated encoder in RadioBOSS)
Can you please specify what buffer it is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back