RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello. I want to report another bug in accessibility that I discovered tonight. In the playlist generator, when the option to add categories on the tracks tab opens, there is an option to select tracks. Here Jaws and say only random radio button checked and arrows up and down this option can not change.

Sasa Grbic said:
Hello. I see in the news of the last version that there is an option to add a teaser to a playlist generator. Is it written here? I guess I missed it. How do you do that?
When you edit a category, on the Tracks tab click the "..." button, a menu will pop up. Select the "Teaser" option to add a teaser.

Okay. Thank you very much. I found that button. Neither NVDA nor NVDA have said its name. Jaws said only the "track source button" and NVDA has just said "button". On the previous buttons: track, folder, library and playlists readers are dictating the names correctly. When you click that unmarked button, the screen readers read the menus and options in them properly.

Sasa Grbic said:
When you click that unmarked button, the screen readers read the menus and options in them properly.
That's odd as the button is labeled as "...". We'll change its caption when screen reader mode is enabled to something more readable. Thank you for pointing out this issue.

I would like to make a suggestion about the event window. That you have the option to organize the events with the run in option and disregard the groups in this case, so that the system always shows the events that will always come in the order they will run independently whether it is jingle, time annoucement commercial ..., we can do this in the moment if you do not associate the events to a group, when associated with a group works more always only showing separated by groups. The idea is to have a way to organize by groups, more when you click on the run in column that organizes according to the schedule of execution

Thank you for the suggestion, an option will be added to turn groups display on and off.

in Radioboss beta 5.7.0.7 if I tick the box in options Options>file Types>Use Custom-Title-Format for specific files (such as News or Weather reports) and I'm sending track information to Twitter using the HTTP Reports option, it stops sending track reports to Twitter until the next Playlist generation and I get the error HTTP Request (#1) error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error. Why is this? if the box is not ticked then it seems to be OK and carries on sending track information to Twitter.
I usually generate a 24 hour playlist and this error screws everything up.
Any ideas why this is?

stokemusic said:
in Radioboss beta 5.7.0.7 if I tick the box in options Options>file Types>Use Custom-Title-Format for specific files (such as News or Weather reports) and I'm sending track information to Twitter using the HTTP Reports option, it stops sending track reports to Twitter until the next Playlist generation and I get the error HTTP Request (#1) error: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error. Why is this? if the box is not ticked then it seems to be OK and carries on sending track information to Twitter.
I usually generate a 24 hour playlist and this error screws everything up.
Any ideas why this is?
Even of the box is the problem (it could be that Twitter rejects the custom text you provided for some reason) - but it should only affect the tracks of that file type only, and not any other tracks in the playlist.

stokemusic said:
it stops sending track reports to Twitter until the next Playlist generation
And this is really odd, as RadioBOSS doesn't know (or care) where the tracks come from. One playlist creation or another, or manually added tracks - after they are in the playlist, there's no information about where did the tracks came from.

Good morning, when will the odds on the commercials tabs be added? Ideal that also add protection of repetition, I did the test in the form that is and repeats the separator in the same block more than once.

celso said:
Good morning, when will the odds on the commercials tabs be added? Ideal that also add protection of repetition, I did the test in the form that is and repeats the separator in the same block more than once.
Currently it simply inserts random separator. Do you want to have repeat protection rules for those?

djsoft said:
Currently it simply inserts random separator. Do you want to have repeat protection rules for those?

One way to take advantage of what already exists is to have the option of inserting Track List as a source, since this mode already has protection of repetition and still helps not to duplicate files in the computer, it would be enough to create a list for that. And the probability is useful because you do not need to insert a separator for each commercial!

celso said:
have the option of inserting Track List as a source, since this mode already has protection of repetition
For separators, I think it should be enough to not repeat separators in ad block - this will be done in one of the future updates.

djsoft said:
For separators, I think it should be enough to not repeat separators in ad block - this will be done in one of the future updates.

I believe that without probability configuration gets very full, since the separators are usually small jingles with the name of the radio, being thus it is exaggerated. I'm not using the alternate track function to add between commercials.

celso said:
I believe that without probability configuration gets very full, since the separators are usually small jingles with the name of the radio, being thus it is exaggerated. I'm not using the alternate track function to add between commercials.
Yes, I forgot to mention this - probability for separators is also planned, and will be added in one of the next updates.

It's on the Tracks tab when you add or edit a category. Click the "..." button and select Add Teaser.

Hello. I have a suggestion. When I add a plugin on the FX tab I need to tag it to become functional. Screen reader for tagging use the space key. When I press the space bar and the screen reader says something is checked, I stopped playing the music. Then I have to go to another part of the program and re-press the space bar to continue playing the music. Is it possible to make the FX button in the FX card stop to stop playback?

Dmitry:
I have a question. I'm using a free-to-air PC (With DeepFreeze) to play streaming through RadioBOSS. The commercials are replaced by dtmf and configured with ADS Schedulers. As I needed to change the commercials are not lost by the freeze, I have a partition which is not freezed and the mp3 files of the commercials along with the playlist are there. (I have configured in working directory)
However, the new commercials are lost when they are restarted (they are not replaced again in ADS Update command), but when they are imported back into the program they already have the output times configured.
How can i fix this?
Thank you

Actually I'm not sure if there is an error. I have the feeling that ADS Scheduler saves part of the configuration in one of the freezed folders. Even though you change the work path to a folder that is not.
For this reason the changes are lost when restarting the PC if it is freeze.
I wonder what is this file to see if I can omit it from the freezado

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back