RadioBOSS 5.7 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
About ADS:
-In separators it would be interanste to have probability too. To decide how many commercials a separator is inserted.

-Bug: Separators are not taken into account for block time (when using Sweapers)

Great improvements:  :)
- Improved search feature
- alternate audio tracks for advert (ADS)
-"Shuffle playlist" feature redesigned (ADS)

nelson c said:
In separators it would be interanste to have probability too. To decide how many commercials a separator is inserted.
I'm not sure...  it would sound odd if some ads are separated, and some are not. Separators are required for some radios to mark where one ad ends and another begins.

nelson c said:
Bug: Separators are not taken into account for block time (when using Sweapers)
This is by design - it only accounts for advert time, nothing else. Perhaps an option should be added to control if separators are accounted in duration calculation.

nelson c said:
Great improvements: 
Thank you :)

rossedj9 said:
Hello, The form does not appear to be able to acquire the beta key.
Are there any error messages?

djsoft said:
I'm not sure...  it would sound odd if some ads are separated, and some are not. Separators are required for some radios to mark where one ad ends and another begins.
This is law in some country?
Here there is nothing to legislate it, and I think identifying each advertisement may sound repetitive.

djsoft said:
This is by design - it only accounts for advert time, nothing else. Perhaps an option should be added to control if separators are accounted in duration calculation.
Those of us who use Sweapers need the duration to be exact. If this does not happen sweapers are useless. By this I mean I do not think you need to add an option to activate or deactivate this. If there are sweapers and rotations in the configuration, I believe that "taking rotations into account" is always necessary. :)

Is there an "Allow only One Instance of Radio Boss" button?  I think it was in the previous versions, but can not find it.  The beta version crashes or restarts and 2 RB's open up. I also try to send the Bug Report, but it says 0 Bug Reports found.

I think there was an option before that did not read the Tag's of the tracks. Is it possible to add it again? When working with synchronized remote playlists (via Google Drive), the tracks are not with me. Then I only see the name of the file instead of the metadata contained in the playlist

nelson c said:
About ADS:
-In separators it would be interanste to have probability too. To decide how many commercials a separator is inserted.

-Bug: Separators are not taken into account for block time (when using Sweapers)

Great improvements:  :)
How do the alternative tracks work in the advertising programmer?

For each advertisement, several files can be inserted, and then at the time of generating the commercial block a random track is selected

Attachments

• Sin t?tulo.png
    Sin t?tulo.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 553
Hi, I believe that in the separators, you could have the option to choose how many will be inserted inside the block, type each 1, 2, 3 ... commercial one separator. Another thing I think is very useful is that the separators accept lists, so we avoid creating another folder just for separators and duplicating copies of the same file unnecessarily. So the separators accepting lists with repeating protection like Track List works. We could also from this idea insert in this list commands like for example certain temperature and other things.

I want to praise the option of switching trades in adsheduler, really very functional ;) :D

nelson c said:
Here there is nothing to legislate it, and I think identifying each advertisement may sound repetitive.
Yes, a law or some other requirement to make it clear when one advert ends and the next starts.

nelson c said:
Those of us who use Sweapers need the duration to be exact.
Yes, I think you're right. Scheduled for the next update.

nelson c said:
I need information to read and write tags using the API.
Also there is some API command to get the log?
Those APIs will be documented soon - in the next update, likely.

DavenLC said:
Is there an "Allow only One Instance of Radio Boss" button?  I think it was in the previous versions, but can not find it.
This option was removed in RadioBOSS 5.6. Now it's always active. If you need multiple instances, you should install it multiple times to different folders.

DavenLC said:
The beta version crashes or restarts and 2 RB's open up.
Does it show any error messages?

nelson c said:
I think there was an option before that did not read the Tag's of the tracks. Is it possible to add it again?
It's in settings: Playback->Miscellaneous, "Troubleshooting options" (at the bottom), "Disable tag reading" (you need to scroll the options list to see it).

rossedj9 said:
How do the alternative tracks work in the advertising programmer?
Select an advert, then on the right click the Manage button. When alternate tracks assigned, it will select one random track each time a block is generated.

nelson c said:
There was previously No option to "remove the non-existent tracks"? I can't find it.
It's changed to "Show nonexistent files" - the option is in Playlist->Extra menu.

celso said:
Hi, I believe that in the tabs, you could have the option to choose how many will be inserted inside the block, type each 1, 2, 3
I'm not sure if I understood what the tab is...

djsoft said:
Quote from: celso on December 21, 2017, 07:07:54 PM
Hi, I believe that in the tabs, you could have the option to choose how many will be inserted inside the block, type each 1, 2, 3
I'm not sure if I understood what the tab is...

I mean to be able to choose how many separators to enter between the commercials, for example, if I have 6 commercials in a block, for 1 separator in the interval of every 2 or 3 commercials and not between all like now

djsoft said:
There was previously No option to "remove the non-existent tracks"? I can't find it.
It's changed to "Show nonexistent files" - the option is in Playlist->Extra menu.
Could you select all non-existent files when activating this option? It would be much easier to remove them from the playlist.

nelson c said:
Quote from: djsoft on December 19, 2017, 12:58:47 AM

I believe that separators are necessary, since configurable with probability, I work as a communicator for almost twenty years, and Brazilian broadcasters never run a commercial block without at least one jingle (separator) among the commercials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back