RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

Any idea when the left panel could operate as a work zone? There is a lot of space there that could have multiple uses

not really if you put the volume from music to zero, they do not overlap with the bed
OK, will be added as an option.

Doesn't it start without the stop command? I think a screenshot would be of help.
Yes, looks like a bug. In this case it shouldn't start anything.

Could you explain to us how this works? Even a small graphic in the interface could be a good idea. :)
This will be added to the user manual to give a general idea of the shapes. Parabolic Down is the default one now.

With the previous version the download command from ftp works, with the new version this error message "download file error: Read time out".
The processing of FTP downloads was not changed. The read time out error means it was unable to communicate with the server.

It consists of overlapping the end of the teaser for several seconds with the next track. (Without respecting file type mix times)
Does it show the red line in the nowplaying box indicating the Mix point position for the teaser?

Update: this only happens with the option "sidechain enabled"
You shouldn't use both of those options. When using sidechain, MIC is activated/deactivated multiple times by the sidechain compressor, and each deactivation will make it go to the next track.

API can be used over HTTPS protocol (requires adding a certificate)
How can we add the certificate? :)
This information will be added to the user manual - an updated manual will be added in one of the next updates.

Can you explain how it works, or what it consists of?
It checks if the connection is alive and if the data is actually being transmitted at a sufficient rate.

Any idea when the left panel could operate as a work zone? There is a lot of space there that could have multiple uses
This goes to RadioBOSS 6.2 because this change is a major one, mostly because the zone is not actually empty - wither new tabs need to be integrated there somehow or change it completely (e.g switch between what is now and a work zone).

I would like to see a voicetrack recorder in the following editor, is that in the plans? :)
Do you mean record voice tracks from the Segue Editor?

After installation I had to rebuild library and most everything else. I am running scenarios today. Cant wait to try the mixdown feature.

Does it show the red line in the nowplaying box indicating the Mix point position for the teaser?
When a teaser is playing it does not show the red line..
The track "Relleno - Inicio publicidad DTMF" that plays over the teaser. The "Relleno" file type uses the option: "overwrite previous blend point with 0.2 seconds", however this will not be respected
1636853272884.png

The processing of FTP downloads was not changed. The read time out error means it was unable to communicate with the server.
Back to version 6.0.6.2 it works smoothly. The problem with the new version is in the password protected ftp downloads. On both the new version and 6.0.6.2 we use the same parameters.

After installation I had to rebuild library and most everything else.
The new version picks up libraries and all the settings, events etc from the old version. No additional actions are required for this to happen. This only happens if you install it to the same folder where you had the previous version, otherwise it will start with fresh settings.

the plugins I put in the plugins folder don't appear
You need to ensure the plugins have the same architecture (x86 or x64) as RadioBOSS.

Exactly, something like this
This will happen some time, but currently I can't tell when.

The "Relleno" file type uses the option: "overwrite previous blend point with 0.2 seconds", however this will not be respected
Please click Ctrl+F4 when you have the Teaser playing and make a screenshot of the window, it will show the actual crossfade parameters it uses.

Back to version 6.0.6.2 it works smoothly. The problem with the new version is in the password protected ftp downloads. On both the new version and 6.0.6.2 we use the same parameters.
In this case, please send the link you use to support@djsoft.net, we'll test it here.

When trying from the track tool to increase the volume of an Ogg file, pressing save throws an error "TAG CAN NOTBE LOADED"
This means it was unable to load a tag so it refuses to save to avoid file corruption. You can try using a different tag editing software like mp3tag to fix the tag.

dsp_stereo_tool and jb_broadcast are in the folder but do not appear
Please ensure they are the same architecture as RadioBOSS.

OK it's work. Radioboss are automatically install in Program Files. For DSP/VST 32 bit you must install Radioboss in Program Files (x86) or in C: root.
I was totally wrong, now I see that there are two versions for download 64 and 32. Please you can delete the above post so as not to confuse people.

Back