RadioBOSS 6.1 [beta]

Please click Ctrl+F4 when you have the Teaser playing and make a screenshot of the window, it will show the actual crossfade parameters it uses.
Here I attach a screenshot

1636916503632.png

Hello. You have fixed the display of metadata from .opus files. I’m glad of that and thank you for that. I have a question. When will the library be available to screen readers again? Specifically, when will screen readers be able to read file names and file data again as we scroll through the list?

Here is a new update to the Spanish language, with some corrections. There are some new texts that cannot be translated yet.

Attachments

• Es.zip
    3.9 MB · Views: 244
¿Por qué necesita más resultados de búsqueda? Esto se puede extender, por ejemplo, a través de una opción avanzada, pero me gustaría entender el uso de esto.

Puede ajustar el color de la lista desde la Configuración, si tenía un color personalizado, el estilo no lo anulará.

Sí, esto parece un error en el código de dibujo, comprobaremos qué podría estar mal allí, gracias.
tbien la reproduccion de video tiene error al cargar las pistas de video se abre la ventana de video varias veces se cruza luego normaliza aparece como inteferencia luego cuando pones play no sale la imagen del video pero si el audio

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla (11).png
    Captura de pantalla (11).png
    281.7 KB · Views: 225
Dimitry, for some reason when playback is stopped, this event loads but doesn't start playing.
This event loads the schedule every hour, but sometimes it happens that an hour had fewer tracks for it to complete (for example due to non-existent files) and the playback stops. The next hour this event inserts a new playlist, but the playback stops.

I think it could be a bug

1636976820801.png

Hello
I have a problem with "Song Request System", I haven't changed anything. The bases are the same, the ip address is the same and the port is open but the system cannot find the database.
thank you for your reply
Regards

You have fixed the display of metadata from .opus files. I’m glad of that and thank you for that. I have a question. When will the library be available to screen readers again? Specifically, when will screen readers be able to read file names and file data again as we scroll through the list?
Thank you!
About screen readers, there are some accessibility issues with the some of the list controls - we will find a solution for this soon.

Here is a new update to the Spanish language, with some corrections. There are some new texts that cannot be translated yet.
Thanks! The updated language files will be added in one of the next updates. They are not ready yet because there can be some minor UI changes, like adding columns to the ads scheduler.

tbien la reproduccion de video tiene error al cargar las pistas de video se abre la ventana de video varias veces se cruza luego normaliza aparece como inteferencia luego cuando pones play no sale la imagen del video pero si el audio
Please write in English so everyone here can also read this.

Dimitry, for some reason when playback is stopped, this event loads but doesn't start playing.
A quick test with similar event here doesn't confirm the bug. It clears the playlist and starts the new playlist. Are there any error messages in the log?

I have a problem with "Song Request System", I haven't changed anything. The bases are the same, the ip address is the same and the port is open but the system cannot find the database.
You need to ensure the database actually exists. If you have upgraded from version 5, the database had major changes, most important one is that there are no longer XML databases.

We want all the themes that we have on the machine to be in the music library since we can work with variations of artists, genres and others. Otherwise we could not have variance and for the weekends 1000 songs are not enough since those same songs would be repeated. It is understood ???
It only limits the number of search results when you use the search window in the main RadioBOSS window. The database itself can be of any size, it's not limited, and you can view it in full if you open the Music Library.

A quick test with similar event here doesn't confirm the bug. It clears the playlist and starts the new playlist. Are there any error messages in the log?

You need to ensure the database actually exists. If you have upgraded from version 5, the database had major changes, most important one is that there are no longer XML databases.

It only limits the number of search results when you use the search window in the main RadioBOSS window. The database itself can be of any size, it's not limited, and you can view it in full if you open the Music Library.
Good evening
thank you for your answer, i upgraded from version 6.0.6.2 but i have the basics in XML format how to change?
thank you for your reply
Regards

This is odd, because no changes were made to the TTS processing in this update, and a quick test does not confirm the error. Maybe rebooting the PC will fix it.

Wouldn't it sound a bit weird, having both bed and music playing in the background while presenter is also speaking?

Doesn't it start without the stop command? I think a screenshot would be of help.
have rebooted, TTS still doesn't work in 6.1, but still works OK in 6.0.6.3

Hi everybody, testing your latest package in beta thanks for letting me trial it for you. Problem with Segue editor, why do I get this red line should be straight at top not fade out down. When playing, volume is half level, have to remove custom cross fade to get it back to full volume. Cheers Mike

Attachments

• rboss segue.jpg
    rboss segue.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 210
Yes, "server conect closer" within seconds of that for playback, I am using "no device" as an audio card.

I attach a video of a teamviewer session

In case this has to do, this is the configuration of the silence detector. (Since the playlist exists)

1637018590771.png

Attachments

• Video.zip
    3.6 MB · Views: 235
Last edited:
Hello, I have been working on a more understandable translation in Spanish, I have noticed that some command lines are poorly translated and sometimes that creates errors in the program, if you wish I can send it to an email that you provide. greeting PD. There are new updates that still do not have a command to translate, I have looked for them in English and they do not have them either.

Hello, I have been working on a more understandable translation in Spanish, I have noticed that some command lines are poorly translated and sometimes that creates errors in the program, if you wish I can send it to an email that you provide. greeting PD. There are new updates that still do not have a command to translate, I have looked for them in English and they do not have them either.
I agree, although the translation is good, there are words that do not coincide with the Spanish language of Spain (maybe in Latin America). I would also like to participate in this. You could send me the translation to match concepts, if you see fit. Thanks

Hola, he estado trabajando en una traducción más entendible en español , he notado que algunas líneas de comando están mal traducidas y en ocasiones eso genera errores en el programa, si lo deseas puedo enviárselo a un correo que tú proporciones. saludo PD. Hay nuevas actualizaciones que aún no tienen comando para traducir, las he buscado en inglés y tampoco las tienen.
Hola, puedes enviarmelas a mi. Yo estuve trabajando en la traduccion desde RB 6.0. Te envie un mensaje privador

thank you for your answer, i upgraded from version 6.0.6.2 but i have the basics in XML format how to change?
You can use the Add-Import menu command to import the older XML database. After doing that, adjust the library name in the song request script, and it should work.

have rebooted, TTS still doesn't work in 6.1, but still works OK in 6.0.6.3
I'm not sure what the problem could be. It works here, and we didn't change anything compared to the previous version. We'll wait if other users report this problem.

Hi everybody, testing your latest package in beta thanks for letting me trial it for you. Problem with Segue editor, why do I get this red line should be straight at top not fade out down. When playing, volume is half level, have to remove custom cross fade to get it back to full volume. Cheers Mike
Maybe the file already has crossfade assigned from the Track Tool? You can try moving the points to set the correct fades.

The discussion continues on WhatsApp. With @Jorapa we are looking to standardize the translation into Spanish as neutral as possible. If there is someone interested in collaborating, you can send me a private message

Of all these values, what is the mixing point? Is there a bug there?
It's the M: value - on your screenshot looks correct. Further testing is needed about this, maybe it's not processed correctly because the Teaser is created dynamically and doesn't have defined length.

I attach a video of a teamviewer session
Looks like you have the "Stop after this track" option enabled, so it stops after playing the track. In this case, silence detector will not action because it stopped for a legal reason.

Error messages about server connection does not affect the playback - the disconnect occurs when you have nothing playing, no data is being sent to the server in this case and the server breaks the connection. You can make RadioBOSS send silence when nothing is playing, the option is located in Settings->Playback.

Back