RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
First of all, I would like to thank Sebastian Schwarz for his work on the translation into German
Nevertheless, I have edited the lang.ini a little and added missing translations and fixed a few minimal spelling mistakes
I have sent my lang file to the support
I would also like to help with the translation into "Latin American Spanish". I made some corrections to my radioboss installation but there are fields that cannot be translated, since they are not shown in the files, for example the advanced options.

I would also like to help with the translation into "Latin American Spanish". I made some corrections to my radioboss installation but there are fields that cannot be translated, since they are not shown in the files, for example the advanced options.
Hello, the current translation is mine. Please can you contact me for those improvements? thank you so much

We'll check if there's a bug.

I'll add it to our to-do list for now.

It will record according to the configuration set from Stream Archive window - Settings. If you enabled "Record w/o DSP" option there, DSP will also not be applied when recording started using the streamarchive command.
Thank you that is great! Season's greetings to you!

Tomimatko, when duplicating, you should have it sorted by name and positioned below it, if you sort by start date, for example. It will be positioned at the end of the same start date. I think what RB does is correct.
No, when an Event is duplicated, it appears at the bottom of the Scheduler or at the bottom of the group. Then I have to scroll to drag it to the desired position.
I think it would be more logical that when something is duplicated, it appears immediately below the selected item.

Attachments

• 2023-12-23_115229.jpg
    2023-12-23_115229.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 45
Dear Dimtri,

It may its hard-to-get this problem with scheduler across but if you follow my post and create a simple playlist with several tracks in it on an hour and then play the playlist with shuffle. you can introduce these by pressing. 'Run now' as you saw from the screen dump above the italic tracks was in the playlist next but not on the 'play next' box which is usual. I presume this is why it did not play them. I hope this helps. it actually does change this playlist box does get changed but to another random track not the scheduled one. My italic tracks have label type SID hence why they are italic in playlist. I hope this helps merry Christmas everyone. perhaps some could try to replicate this and put this across better.

Hi so i thought all was going well but i just noticed that some things are not saving at all such as Album Artist so i have to import them into iTunes or TagScanner to save those tags....
which is where i then noticed another issue any songs i edit in the Artist section and put a '', '' between artist names for example changing MAX Feat. Kim Petras to MAX, Kim Petras... it is changing them outside of RB/RBMusic Library to MAXKim Petras which is then futher changing them in iTunes to present as MAXKimPetras... which is completely ruining my iTunes Library making go back through all my music 1 song at a time to re-correct them
1703419581416.png
1703419628219.png
here is another example of what RB Library has done on a song

Hi so i thought all was going well but i just noticed that some things are not saving at all such as Album Artist so i have to import them into iTunes or TagScanner to save those tags....
which is where i then noticed another issue any songs i edit in the Artist section and put a '', '' between artist names for example changing MAX Feat. Kim Petras to MAX, Kim Petras... it is changing them outside of RB/RBMusic Library to MAXKim Petras which is then futher changing them in iTunes to present as MAXKimPetras... which is completely ruining my iTunes Library making go back through all my music 1 song at a time to re-correct themView attachment 13698 View attachment 13699here is another example of what RB Library has done on a song
in RB/RB Music Library it presents correctly but outside of RB it does that... ok that didnt show correctly in the typing but it can be seen in the image i screenshot its changing to a square symbol.
Further note just adding a tag, file type, gender etc also does this

Last edited:
Suggestion: When duplicating an event, could it appear immediately below the selected event, rather than at the end of the Control panel? It somehow seems more logical.
It applies the same sorting/ordering rules when creating a list of scheduled events. Duplicated events are not treated in a special way.

First of all, I would like to thank Sebastian Schwarz for his work on the translation into German
Please contact Sebastian if he agrees with the changes made.

Advanced Settings are not supposed to be translated, those settings exist for expert users only and/or when advised by support team to make changes there. It's not for general use.

No, when an Event is duplicated, it appears at the bottom of the Scheduler or at the bottom of the group. Then I have to scroll to drag it to the desired position.
I think it would be more logical that when something is duplicated, it appears immediately below the selected item.
It depends on sorting order. If no sorting is enabled, in most cases it will be at the bottom of section.

'Run now' as you saw from the screen dump above the italic tracks was in the playlist next but not on the 'play next' box which is usual. I presume this is why it did not play them. I hope this helps. it actually does change this playlist box does get changed but to another random track not the scheduled one
Can you please give a link to the post where the screenshot is?

Advanced Settings are not supposed to be translated, those settings exist for expert users only and/or when advised by support team to make changes there. It's not for general use.
I have here the work he was doing @xzsaimon16 and there are very good things.
However, as we once discussed in this forum, there are very universal words like Mix, which do not need to be translated. Anyone in this field knows what he means. Their function is even clearer in English than in Spanish. The same is the name of the tools such as Music Library, or Sigue Editor...

which is where i then noticed another issue any songs i edit in the Artist section and put a '', '' between artist names for example changing MAX Feat. Kim Petras to MAX, Kim Petras... it is changing them outside of RB/RBMusic Library to MAXKim Petras which is then futher changing them in iTunes to present as MAXKimPetras... which is completely ruining my iTunes Library
Can you please send one of the track for which it happens (before the track gets corrupted) to support@djsoft.net?

in RB/RB Music Library it presents correctly but outside of RB it does that... ok that didnt show correctly in the typing but it can be seen in the image i screenshot its changing to a square symbol.
Further note just adding a tag, file type, gender etc also does this
Looks like something's wrong there - please send a track with which it happens, this will help in fixing this.

Hello. I was thinking about how the advanced options could also be adapted to screen readers. When this small window with advanced options is opened, they could be stacked in the form of a tree and with the space the states of the options could be changed.

A suggestion for the RB search engine.
option to add shortcuts to specific folders.

normal view
1703512955880.png

1 folder view with shortcut.
1703513245465.png

From the “all” option add a list of shortcuts.

2 folder view with shortcut.
Captura2.PNG

Personally I like this option better since it leaves the folders visible. By placing the arrow at the top you can indicate the name of the folder.
When selecting the folder, we also have the option to search within it.

Hello. I was thinking about how the advanced options could also be adapted to screen readers. When this small window with advanced options is opened, they could be stacked in the form of a tree and with the space the states of the options could be changed.
Currently this window is not made accessible, I'm sorry (this is because the underlying list-value editor control does not have any accessibility capabilities). Typically, one doesn't need to use any of those advances options during normal operation.

A suggestion for the RB search engine.
option to add shortcuts to specific folders.
I think we'll add a history of recently opened folders that can be accessed via the Source button, thank you for the suggestion.

Yeah, I agree. These options are not necessary in everyday work, but some of them may be needed. You have to take into account people who do everything themselves and there is no one to help them, as is the case with me. I run my own internet radio and do everything by myself. The second thing I wanted to ask was how to reduce the sensitivity of the trigger crossfading mix. If I turn it off completely then RB kind of cuts the ends of the songs ugly. When the trigger is turned on, the transitions are much nicer, but then it can happen that even a minute earlier the song starts and it happens so that two songs go into the program.

Hello, i found a typo in the dutch translation. "geloijk" must be "gelijk"
Best regards

Attachments

• typo geloijk .jpg
    typo geloijk .jpg
    288.8 KB · Views: 39
  • typo detail geloijk.jpg
    typo detail geloijk.jpg
    548.1 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back