RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demitry, Came across a fault when working with Teasers.
View attachment 14063
It seems under settings ->Track Exceptions that when I change exclude tracks shorter i change to 110 secs. However, It changes back to 30 secs as soon as I click out of the box or it I just click Ok. Enter back into settings to check and it's on 30 seconds.
Is there any way you can reset the cap to 120 secs. That way when you have 6 songs you want to tease, and you tell the system to look ahead 12 items, and you have this capped at 30 secs, you are going to include liners, jingles, and sweepers above 30 seconds to be added to teaser. Setting the cap to 120 secs will eliminate this and only pass the songs you're looking to tease.

BRoberts

Is there any way you can reset the cap to 120 secs. That way when you have 6 songs you want to tease, and you tell the system to look ahead 12 items, and you have this capped at 30 secs, you are going to include liners, jingles, and sweepers above 30 seconds to be added to teaser. Setting the cap to 120 secs will eliminate this and only pass the songs you're looking to tease.
Yes, this will be done in the next minor update.

Good morning
I have a problem with my voice tracks, there is a fade from the beginning to the end of the voice tracks, which means that at the end we no longer hear anything. I tried everything with intro, without intro on the following title but nothing works. Thank's for your answer. Best regards Loic

I have a problem.
Does using the song request and then playing them add protection? If so, it should be editable by the user.

Since I have a "high rotation" category with 13 songs, which should play throughout the day and should not be repeated for at least 6 hours.

A few days ago I implemented the songrequest, the song "Luna de feid" was requested, it was played, but it is no longer selected by the Playlist generator pro, here I made a report of the last 4 days since the request for the song was made on the 7th /03/24 (attached the capture of the category and the report)

In addition to that, I think the song request would need some extra features.

1710156850938.png

1710156861309.png

I have been having problems editing the songs recently added to the database, I have already sent several reports from radioboss

Attachments

• 1710161798726.png
    1710161798726.png
    651.6 KB · Views: 33
I have a problem with my voice tracks, there is a fade from the beginning to the end of the voice tracks, which means that at the end we no longer hear anything. I tried everything with intro, without intro on the following title but nothing works. Thank's for your answer. Best regards Loic
Do you mean a voice track fades out right from the beginning? Please also check voice track options: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/fading.htm

A few days ago I implemented the songrequest, the song "Luna de feid" was requested, it was played, but it is no longer selected by the Playlist generator pro, here I made a report of the last 4 days since the request for the song was made on the 7th /03/24 (attached the capture of the category and the report)
Playlist Generator checks what tracks were played (it doesn't matter for what reason a track was played, from song request or from somewhere else). So this seems to be working "by design".

I have been having problems editing the songs recently added to the database, I have already sent several reports from radioboss
Thank you, we'll check those.

Playlist Generator checks what tracks were played (it doesn't matter for what reason a track was played, from song request or from somewhere else). So this seems to be working "by design".
In that case, what could cause the song not to be selected? That category only has the rule of not repeating the track for 6 hours.

Thank you, we'll check those.

What am I supposed to do now? I installed RB again and the problem persists, it won't let me save the changes in any way, track tool won't let me either.

1710179837566.png

Some file was damaged, since the backup also has this problem

In that case, what could cause the song not to be selected? That category only has the rule of not repeating the track for 6 hours.
Either filters, or repeat protection rules, or simply if it's random selection, it selected something else.

What am I supposed to do now? I installed RB again and the problem persists, it won't let me save the changes in any way, track tool won't let me either.
In your previous post, there was a different error message. What additional information storage do you use?

sqlite... the detail is that, after the previous error, it lets me use none of the tools to save the information
Could be that the database is corrupted. Please use "Analyze table" in the Music Library / Tools / Database Tools menu. Does it happen for all tracks or only for some? If the latter, please send one of the problem tracks to support@djsoft.net.

Could be that the database is corrupted. Please use "Analyze table" in the Music Library / Tools / Database Tools menu. Does it happen for all tracks or only for some? If the latter, please send one of the problem tracks to support@djsoft.net.
Yes, the problem is that it did not save the changes made from the track properties, and in the track tool it threw the aforementioned error.
But no, it wasn't the database, because I installed the RB again and restored just the song database and it worked. Then I proceeded to open the backup file to restore the other files (profiles, presets, etc.) but omitting some files that for me may be damaged. And that's how I solved the problem. Now I don't know what could have caused the problem..

Yes, the problem is that it did not save the changes made from the track properties, and in the track tool it threw the aforementioned error.
But no, it wasn't the database, because I installed the RB again and restored just the song database and it worked. Then I proceeded to open the backup file to restore the other files (profiles, presets, etc.) but omitting some files that for me may be damaged. And that's how I solved the problem. Now I don't know what could have caused the problem..
I see from the bug reports you send that you have enabled "Audio - Read tags in a separate process" option in Advanced Settings. Please set it to False. Most likely, this is what was causing trouble. This is a legacy option and should not be used.

I see from the bug reports you send that you have enabled "Audio - Read tags in a separate process" option in Advanced Settings. Please set it to False. Most likely, this is what was causing trouble. This is a legacy option and should not be used.
Yes, thank you, this option was disabled after presenting the problem, although it did not solve it but I suppose because the damage was already done, thank you

Yes, thank you, this option was disabled after presenting the problem, although it did not solve it but I suppose because the damage was already done, thank you
If there are still any errors, please open another thread with the details. I think it's time to close this beta version thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back