RadioBOSS 7.0 [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho installato la nuova versione beta 7.0.1.1 ma appare ancora questo messaggio di errore. Invia la segnalazione. Il messaggio si chiude dopo un po'. Riappare. Per me non è utilizzabile. Ho dovuto tornare alla versione 7.0.0.9.

Attachments

• IMG20240129235021.jpg
    IMG20240129235021.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 37
Ho installato la nuova versione beta 7.0.1.1 ma appare ancora questo messaggio di errore. Invia la segnalazione. Il messaggio si chiude dopo un po'. Riappare. Per me non è utilizzabile. Ho dovuto tornare alla versione 7.0.0.9.
We'll fix it in the next update, thank you.

New option in Playlist Generator > Priority Rule > Rule based on Tags.
I'm wondering if this is similar to Filters > Tags filter = Any of? Or will it only increase/decrease those songs that have all the included tags? So it's not just Any of, but the rule is that they must have all tags?
I would like the Priority rule to be designed like the window in the Tags filter. There are more possibilities.
For example, I have songs that have the tag "Hit 1" and songs that have the tag "Hit 2". I would like to decrease the songs that have either of those two tags.
Does the Rule based on Tags work like that?

Last edited:
Setting the seconds to -19 and the value is not applied.
Returns to zero after accepting the changes
Thank you!

I'm wondering if this is similar to Filters > Tags filter = Any of? Or will it only increase/decrease those songs that have all the included tags? So it's not just Any of, but the rule is that they must have all tags?
All tags must present. If you need to apply to any of the tags, create multiple rules one for each tag.

Dmitry,

in library -> Track Properties -> it opens a window called "Tag Editor"... Okay... Why not a play Button from here? it could be useful to choose the version of the track i want to keep...
ie : i may have let's say ; Bob Sinclar - Future vibe (original) and next track Bob Sinclar - Future Vibe (Mousse T Remix) it could be usefull to fast choose by listening which version seems better to our ears from here, and from this modal window there is no way to fast check which version sounds fine to keep in the library database... i think it may be a usefull function for all of us... (you see? it could just open the same player library use above that modal window)

Another function that may be usefull is this one:

in Library -> Track Tool you can zoom in the waveform and generally it's not the start point that we have to rework... it's the end and mix point...
So why not a function that could be called "Focus on Start" or "Focus on End" this way when zooming in the waveform, the track tool will take you at start point or at end point...

we will gain so much time to go straight to end point instead of moving the slide bar under the wave form to achieve the end point and mix point...

if i am not clear... just tell me...

Such functions are so time consuming that my ideas would be - i think - very usefull for all of us... because many of us have huge databases...

i currently don't find any other bug right here or right there

BUT and that's a big BUT... the function TOOLS -> Process Music Tracks > Mix Point -> Threshold is still unable to make the mix point at the right place... Why not a "Min Mix time" and "Max Mix Time" parameter here???? it would be an Amazing and again a very usefull Function for all of us...

FRED

Dmitry,

in library -> Track Properties -> it opens a window called "Tag Editor"... Okay... Why not a play Button from here? it could be useful to choose the version of the track i want to keep...
ie : i may have let's say ; Bob Sinclar - Future vibe (original) and next track Bob Sinclar - Future Vibe (Mousse T Remix) it could be usefull to fast choose by listening which version seems better to our ears from here, and from this modal window there is no way to fast check which version sounds fine to keep in the library database... i think it may be a usefull function for all of us... (you see? it could just open the same player library use above that modal window)

in Library -> Track Tool you can zoom in the waveform and generally it's not the start point that we have to rework... it's the end and mix point...
So why not a function that could be called "Focus on Start" or "Focus on End" this way when zooming in the waveform, the track tool will take you at start point or at end point...

we will gain so much time to go straight to end point instead of moving the slide bar under the wave form to achieve the end point and mix point...

Such functions are so time consuming that my ideas would be - i think - very usefull for all of us... because many of us have huge databases...

BUT and that's a big BUT... the function TOOLS -> Process Music Tracks > Mix Point -> Threshold is still unable to make the mix point at the right place... Why not a "Min Mix time" and "Max Mix Time" parameter here???? it would be an Amazing and again a very usefull Function for all of us...

FRED
I purposed many months ago a "Tag & Play Editor' just to listen and to add or remove tags from the song, and press the keyboards shortcuts to go next or previous.

1. When I change the color of the font, the frame disappears (it actually looks better without the frame)

2. Vertical mouse movements made in the playlist section affect visual performance when there are tracks in the playlist (my computer is not slow)

Dmitry,

FRED
This is great, it would save us a lot of time.

Something additional would be to add the option to open the track propieties in the playlist context menu and search. Currently there is only the track tool.
1706740372428.png
1706740386388.png

It helps a lot when there is a song with an error and you want to correct it directly without opening the music library. Or you could also add an option "open file in music library"

The problem continues :(

Preset 1, preset 2 and preset 3 are set to run one per hour alternating.
However, there are overlapping executions from what I see in the log.

1706755464586.png

I purposed many months ago a "Tag & Play Editor' just to listen and to add or remove tags from the song, and press the keyboards shortcuts to go next or previous.
Sorry Mister, but it's me who proposed next and previous button in tag editor specifically when a filter was applied in library a few months ago, and you said "Good idea" and you made it ! (and had no reward, nor asked for one either...)
And about my Focus function in track tool you did not say a word...
Kindest Regards
FRED

Last edited:
Okay Mister,

from last build X64

run Music library -> Style -> change from aqua lite to windows and BOOM !!!!

details were sent using the bug report module

Kindest regards

FRED

Attachments

• crash window details.png
    crash window details.png
    56.7 KB · Views: 29
  • crash one.png
    crash one.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 29
It will be there in the next update. This change is already made but not included in the last update.

When zooming, it keeps the current scroll position; because it's 0 (zero) when you open Track Tool, it stays zero when you're zooming. I'm not sure how it can be improving. If it zoomed the end, it will look weird.

Can you please specify what is not right? There's "minimal mix time" value - it uses the "Mix point" settings in RadioBOSS's crossfade settings. I'mj not sure about max value, probably it's hardcoded to something like 60 or 90 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back