Radioboss ads

Bangun Insan

I have a problem with an ads playing when I am relaying another radio station with a live stream. The problem is when the commercial is playing it cuts the live stream suddenly and is very annoying. What should I do so that when the ads is played it doesn't suddenly cut off the live stream?

I have a problem with an ads playing when I am relaying another radio station with a live stream. The problem is when the commercial is playing it cuts the live stream suddenly and is very annoying. What should I do so that when the ads is played it doesn't suddenly cut off the live stream?
Do you use the Relay feature: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/relaying.htm or you play network stream in the playlist?

I use play an internet stream. Is this play in playlist, right?
It doesn't play in the playlist, it's managed in a separate player. Playlist works as a backup in this case - when relay is not available, playlist will play.

It doesn't play in the playlist, it's managed in a separate player. Playlist works as a backup in this case - when relay is not available, playlist will play.
It mean the ads must play at playlist and the relay must play and managed from relaystart or relaystop menu?

It mean the ads must play at playlist and the relay must play and managed from relaystart or relaystop menu?
Relay is managed by relaystart/relaystop commands that you can run from the scheduler. Relay plays in its own player, not in the main playlist.

Back