Repeats one song and on and on never moves on

I am having a problem all of a sudden. I am running a licensed copy of 6.2.0.5 Standard version. The Problem started when I placed the play mode into Shuffle on the play bar. Now I need this badly what happens it will play now each file in the play listing when set to off on Shuffle but when placed on Shuffle it will no longer play different songs along the way it will play number one on the play list and stay there!!!! Any help at all thanks Peter.

Attachments

• screen.jpg
    screen.jpg
    371.9 KB · Views: 58
You have Repeat Track enabled - this option turns off Shuffle as those options are mutually exclusive.

I see what your telling me on that but, I thought it was for repeat playlisting? I removed that selection and tried to set the Shuffle back on and in my play listing it goes back to playlist song one and will play and play it until I stop it and remove the selection! original this did not do that. I am a pastor and our license is only good for this version I think I can not try another version up from this. Is there any other place to set this or has this program developed a bug for us here?
screen 2.jpg

There's no bug, at least we never seen it and no one reported it - so I can be pretty sure there's no bug.

A quick test on version 6.2.0.5 does not confirm the problem - with Shuffle mode enabled, it plays random tracks, as it's supposed to, not only the first one.

Other option that can affect this is Playback Queue, please check it: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/playback-queue.htm

Back