RadioBOSS as remote control API client.

SteveG

I tried the third party application locuweb as remote control, but no luck.
Continuous error message: "Access violation at address 00736002".
Now I am using anydesk, or teamviewer to remote control RadioBOSS.
How about to add an option to act as normal player and api server as is now, or as remote control player (api client)?

Last edited:
@SteveG can you please explain how do you control directly RB from teamviewer ?
Not directly (not Api way)! Radio computer is running RadioBoss and Anydesk with unattended access option enabled.
RadioBOSS has remote control API: https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/remote_controlapi.htm

It also works fine if you use Remote Desktop that Windows offers.
I understand, but I meant to connect directly to RadioBoss, without the need to connect to windows environment remotely.
Two RadioBoss talk each other by using Api. Second RadioBoss as client.

I understand, but I meant to connect directly to RadioBoss, without the need to connect to windows environment remotely.
Two RadioBoss talk each other by using Api. Second RadioBoss as client.
RadioBOSS offers remote control API, so you can implement any custom solution that you need. I know some customers who created multi-zone control panels to control multiple RadioBOSS instances from one point.

Has anyone provided a module for remote control of the radioboss program? I have three people who are broadcasting remotely. I would like each of them to be able to see consoles with songs, program planning and the ability to turn on the microphone for themselves. Is there a ready program that allows you to connect to the radioboss?

Has anyone provided a module for remote control of the radioboss program? I have three people who are broadcasting remotely. I would like each of them to be able to see consoles with songs, program planning and the ability to turn on the microphone for themselves. Is there a ready program that allows you to connect to the radioboss?
Remote control is one thing - where you control an instance of RadioBOSS that runs on remote machine. Connecting DJ's to RadioBOSS is a different matter, and it's not supported directly.

Hello dear DjSoft, could you tell me what the URL of the api would be to activate the separators since I can't find it in the manual. From already thank you very much!

Hello dear DjSoft, could you tell me what the URL of the api would be to activate the separators since I can't find it in the manual. From already thank you very much!
Can you please specify what separators you need to activate?

1711039267313.png

Those jingles can't be started via the API. You can imitate them by creating an event with Overlay Playback option, and start that event via the API (the event can be disabled so that it never starts by itself).

Back