RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
David Heuer said:
Many thanks for the help. The format change did not help. I sent you an email with the audio file.
OK - once I have any news about it I'll reply to you via email.

wireradio said:
I?m having trouble using it on a iPhone when I?m out and about
I can?t see or sort out shows on the media section
Thank you for pointing out this issue. Currently not all areas are mobile friendly, sorry for that - we're working on it and some improvements will be gradually made.

Are you planning to add macro commands for future updates? It would be very interesting to use macro for just the right time. "Time announcement"

Wheslley said:
Are you planning to add macro commands for future updates? It would be very interesting to use macro for just the right time. "Time announcement"
Yes, the feature is going to be added soon.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.2.9 alpha

What's new
  • Recent tracks also show track titles from live streaming
  • Added config option to deactivate Twitter and TuneIn integration when live streaming is active; minor improvements
  • Fixed "Unable to get page code" error for Stream Page on some accounts
  • Added guide: setting up live streaming
  • UI improvements

HI Dmitry -  Edit Request - The ability to edit song titles and artist once the file is in the Cloud Station. Currently it appears you need to delete the Mp3 and then re-submit to the station.  Doug Sinclair

The tag editor feature will be added in one of the next updates - it's under development currently.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.0 alpha

Changes
  • Reduced downtime when the service is updated
  • Window configuration (splitter position) and last open folder and playlist is preserved in Media and Overview sections
  • Fixed: drag and drop didn't work in Edge browser.
  • Fixed: custom file type titles were not shown correctly in the Recent Tracks
  • Internal improvements

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.1 alpha

What's new
  • File name templates can be used in scheduled events (?yyyy, ?mm, ?dd, ?dw, ?hh, ?nn)
  • Improved playlist display in Overview tab
  • Last selected folder is preserved in the Select window
  • Fixed bug: upcoming events list start time sometimes was off by 1-2 seconds
  • Fixed bug: control panel log out when stream page was viewed
  • Fixed Twitter integration: some templates (%listeners and others) didn't work
  • Numerous minor UI improvements

djsoft said:
  • File name templates can be used in scheduled events (?yyyy, ?mm, ?dd, ?dw, ?hh, ?nn)

How do I use these patterns correctly? Let's say I have a file called showname_2018-03-28.mp3. The filename pattern then would be \showname_?yyyy-?mm-?dd.mp3?

Steffen

I would like to be able to add an audio before the command (? Yyyy,? Mm,? Dd,? Dw,? Hh,? Nn) how to do this? or is it still not possible?

Steffen Schultz said:
Never mind, found the explanation again. RTFM!
Strictly speaking, this manual is for RadioBOSS, but the same is true for RadioBOSS Cloud as well :)

Wheslley said:
I would like to be able to add an audio before the command (? Yyyy,? Mm,? Dd,? Dw,? Hh,? Nn) how to do this? or is it still not possible?
It will be possible in one of the future updates, by creating a playlist with audio tracks and command with file name templates. Then this playlist can be scheduled.

Wheslley said:
Tip: schedule could have option do not send broadcast title.
Thank you for the suggestion. If it does not send title at all, the server will display the title of the last played track. We'll add a feature to send custom title for the scheduled event (same as in RadioBOSS events).

Are you providing us with this kind of crossfade?

Attachments

• 0123.JPG
    0123.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 353
Yes, currently it's fixed at -14dB. Configuration option will be added to control it.

You have plans to implement the music request tool, it would be great if you also provided the code for the implementation on the site, useful for those who are not well informed about programming ...

Wheslley said:
You have plans to implement the music request tool, it would be great if you also provided the code for the implementation on the site, useful for those who are not well informed about programming ...
Yes, this will be added at some point in the future, a simple request widgets (copy-paste the code from Integrations) as well as more customizable one to install on your web site, similar to this https://www.djsoft.net/smf/index.php/topic,5168.0.html

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.2 alpha

What's new
  • Fixed: /live relay sometimes did not send titles for short (less than 5 seconds) tracks
  • Added "Trigger mix at level" configuration option to crossfades
  • Improved accessibility
  • Added "Send event name as broadcasting title" option to scheduled events
  • Added stream title format configuration option
  • Minor UI improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back