RadioBOSS Cloud [alpha]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any thought regarding adding time announcement feature to Cloud version? BTW, the Cloud has excellent potential and only a few apparent limitations. We can almost exactly copy our format, so that a power failure or PC glitch isn?t evident to the listener.

wzqr said:
Any thought regarding adding time announcement feature to Cloud version? BTW, the Cloud has excellent potential and only a few apparent limitations. We can almost exactly copy our format, so that a power failure or PC glitch isn?t evident to the listener.
Yes, this is planned and is going to be added in one of the upcoming updates.

Could you add audio in the future? If what is paid, it would be unfeasible to use a processor like the Stereo Tool, but JB Broadcast is free and an audio-radio transmission.

I would like to be able to cast directly on the shoutcast too, because there are several shoutcast features that do not exist on icecast, I believe there are many others who would like to see this possibility on the RadioBOSS Cloud, is it possible?

SertanejaPop said:
Could you add audio in the future? If what is paid, it would be unfeasible to use a processor like the Stereo Tool, but JB Broadcast is free and an audio-radio transmission.
The problem here is if JB Broadcast allows remote control - to allow setting its parameters from Web UI. Audio processing options will be included, JB Broadcast, or something else.

SertanejaPop said:
I would like to be able to cast directly on the shoutcast too, because there are several shoutcast features that do not exist on icecast, I believe there are many others who would like to see this possibility on the RadioBOSS Cloud, is it possible?
You can broadcast to Shoutcast servers, it's configured in Settings->Streaming->Additional encoders. Click Add, then add Shoutcast connection.

jordelquino said:
Stream recorder will be available soon?
It is planned, but currently I can't tell when it is going to be added - it can take a month or two.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.6 beta

What's new
  • Overview: select and play any track in the playlist window
  • Overview: delete selected track in the playlist window
  • Scheduler: duplicate event (edit event -> Save as new)
  • Fixed track title bug in the playlist window
  • Fixed recent tracks/upcoming events scrolling problem
  • Minor internal improvements

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.6 beta

What's new
  • Overview: select and play any track in the playlist window
  • Overview: delete selected track in the playlist window
  • Scheduler: duplicate event (edit event -> Save as new)
  • Fixed track title bug in the playlist window
  • Fixed recent tracks/upcoming events scrolling problem
  • Minor internal improvements

Great news I can not wait to test this new version of RadioBOSS

This is RadioBOSS Cloud - a service, you can get an account here: http://www.radioboss.fm/plans/

You can broadcast to Shoutcast servers, it's configured in Settings->Streaming->Additional encoders. Click Add, then add Shoutcast connection.
But I would have to hire another streaming service just for shoutcast, I believe I'm not the only one waiting for this implementation. Is it so difficult to deploy shoutcast to the RadioBOSS Cloud?

SertanejaPop said:
Is it so difficult to deploy shoutcast to the RadioBOSS Cloud?
It's not difficult, and will be added at some point. Currently we give priority to new features of the RadioBOSS Cloud itself.

By the way, why you want to use Shoutcast?

I would wish if you could edit stream URLs in playlists later. So that can adjust the length of the URL. In addition, it would be convenient if the length of the audio file behind a URL is automatically detected, without you always have to specify manually.

thedavidonair said:
I would wish if you could edit stream URLs in playlists later.
In the future updates it will be possible to edit playlist items, including URLs.

thedavidonair said:
In addition, it would be convenient if the length of the audio file behind a URL is automatically detected, without you always have to specify manually.
If URL points to a specific file (not a stream), then you should specify its duration as "0" in RadioBOSS Cloud, this way it will detect the length automatically and play that file till the end.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.7 beta

What's new
  • List of currently connected listeners: Reports, Current Listeners
  • Drag-n-drop tracks in playlist window (Overview tab)
  • Progress indicator while an operation is performed in Overview
  • Fixed HTTP headers for some widgets

djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.7 beta

What's new
  • List of currently connected listeners: Reports, Current Listeners
  • Drag-n-drop tracks in playlist window (Overview tab)
  • Progress indicator while an operation is performed in Overview
  • Fixed HTTP headers for some widgets
When it will be possible to search for files?

When deleting items, it would be a little more safe and convenient to include the item's name into the alert message, e.g. "do you want to delete folder xyz". Fortunately I didn't delete anything wrong, but because I'm a screen-reader user I sometimes have to double-check my selection before performing such actions.

Steffen

Steffen Schultz said:
When deleting items, it would be a little more safe and convenient to include the item's name into the alert message, e.g. "do you want to delete folder xyz". Fortunately I didn't delete anything wrong, but because I'm a screen-reader user I sometimes have to double-check my selection before performing such actions.
Yes, makes sense - we'll make the change in the next update.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.3.8 beta

What's new
  • File types: playback level configuration
  • File types: playlist color settings (font and background)
  • Crossfades: override preceding track mix point
  • Media: delete confirmation now contains item name being deleted
  • Improved "Save as new" for scheduled events
  • Improved current listeners report
  • Fixed reports "Compare to previous period" sometimes didn't work properly
  • Improved tag editor window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back