RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
wireradio said:
Are we going to be able to use dropbox with rb cloud so we can play shows from inside dropbox

thanks
Yes, or Google Drive, incl real live syncing from google drive to Cloud like Sync FTP would be super...
But these are the Cherries on the Pie... (and you guys bake code not Pies... ;D )

WKOM said:
(Track List) is not included in the reports for files with no tags.
What does this mean?
If no TAG at all (NO Title, Artist, Album, Year, Start Date, Start Time, Length, AND Listeners) are found, it will not show up on export?
OR if just 1 one of the TAGS are not found, the entire song/spot or whatever is not exported?
Previously, if a track had no tag information, and was launched with Track List, the track appeared in the reports as "(Track List) filename". Now it will try tom parse the file name (to separate artist and title), and the (Track List) part is removed. Tracks with tag information are not affected.

actucast said:
the equalizer is not accessible with a screen reader. Could you correct that?
Could you add a button to reset it?
Yes, It think this will be possible.

wireradio said:
Are we going to be able to use dropbox with rb cloud so we can play shows from inside dropbox
We have this planned for the future, but currently I can't promise anything.

hi

When we post to twitter on cloud is there a away of changing the colour of the artist and song or making it in bold so it stands out more

cheers

Hello - Is there a way we can use the ?Do not send title to server? option in file types when using an FTP/URL link? Right now it only allows you to select a local file, but any FTP/URL link is being broadcast to the stream and we?d like the option to designate a location and select anything from that URL to not send the title  to the server.

I also have a FTP question:
We are trying to set up a "auto Sync FTP" but receive every time the same error:
ftp sync upload "550" error
We tried several programs for this (Cyberduck, Freefilesync, MAC OS Finder, FTP synchronizer) but every time get the same error.
All settings are as discussed on RadioBoss Cloud and settings page in Cloud.
The software companies say it's a autorisation issue on RAdioBoss Cloud side...
Is this correct?
Is there a way to work around this?
Do you know any software what DOES works?

Thnx MArty

Also; Are there any plans to have a  RadioLogger available in the future as a part of RadioBoss Cloud?
If I had to purchase extra disk space and knew that the last 52(? or less) weeks are available, I would do it in a heartbeat.
I know all terrestrial radio co's in the US need to have some...

Question: Can RadioBoss Cloud work with music scheduling software like MusicMaster or Powergold?

Thanks for a great product guys!

wireradio said:
When we post to twitter on cloud is there a away of changing the colour of the artist and song or making it in bold so it stands out more
AFAIK, Twitter only allows plain text to be posted. No formatting is allowed.

RBUser2010 said:
Hello - Is there a way we can use the ?Do not send title to server? option in file types when using an FTP/URL link? Right now it only allows you to select a local file, but any FTP/URL link is being broadcast to the stream and we?d like the option to designate a location and select anything from that URL to not send the title  to the server.
Currently this is not possible - this will be added in one of the next updates.

WKOM said:
We tried several programs for this (Cyberduck, Freefilesync, MAC OS Finder, FTP synchronizer) but every time get the same error.
Have you tried a regular FTP client like FileZilla, does it work for you? Did you use plain FTP or FTPS protocol?

WKOM said:
Also; Are there any plans to have a  RadioLogger available in the future as a part of RadioBoss Cloud?
If I had to purchase extra disk space and knew that the last 52(? or less) weeks are available, I would do it in a heartbeat.
I know all terrestrial radio co's in the US need to have some...
Yes, it is planned. Not RadioLogger but it will record what's being broadcast and allow downloading it.

John Drake said:
Can RadioBoss Cloud work with music scheduling software like MusicMaster or Powergold?
Currently no, as it does not allow uploading external playlists - there are technical and security reasons for such a limitation, as well as complicated setup, as to make it work you will have to somehow match the paths on your computer with paths on RB Cloud's server.

wireradio said:
Re order the Scheduler so you can put it in a easy order
Do you mean moving scheduled events in the list, or changing the way the events table looks?

WKOM said:
I also have a FTP question:
We are trying to set up a "auto Sync FTP" but receive every time the same error:
ftp sync upload "550" error
Is this correct?
Is there a way to work around this?
Do you know any software what DOES works?

Thnx MArty

REGULAR FTP works great.
I'm trying to set up (like other people here) auto sync from folder on computer -> auto sync -> to Radioboss Cloud.
It gives us a 550 error, what turns out a server authentication issue.

Other solution would be "Folder Level" access by other people.
We have employees which are making commercials/spots, music, news etc. Now I have to give them ALL the general authorisation login password etc, with the possibility that they change or accidently change something in the playlist with issues in regards of our UPTIME on the terrestrial station

Auto sync FTP would cover that problem through automatically updating and syncing the folders from PC to radioBoss Cloud./ We can give locally rights to certain Folders, so NOT everyone has access to RadioBoss Cloud...
Please help...

WKOM said:
REGULAR FTP works great.
I'm trying to set up (like other people here) auto sync from folder on computer -> auto sync -> to Radioboss Cloud.
It gives us a 550 error, what turns out a server authentication issue.
In this case I'm not sure how it's possible. Auto sync is still a regular FTP and it works exactly the same, except that it automated uploading/downloading, but auth and everything else is no different. I suggest to limiting the number of concurrent connections (to 2-3), this is the only thing that I see to possibly cause problems.

WKOM said:
Other solution would be "Folder Level" access by other people.
We have employees which are making commercials/spots, music, news etc. Now I have to give them ALL the general authorisation login password etc, with the possibility that they change or accidently change something in the playlist with issues in regards of our UPTIME on the terrestrial station
We plan on adding such a feature - additional logins with limited access to features. But this is a pretty complex thing so will be available within 6-9 months.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.6.8 beta

What's new
  • Added "Expand all folders" option to show all folders as expanded in media
  • Fixed: general crossfade setings were not saved
  • Fixed rendering bug in scheduled events table
  • Added "Reset" button for the equalizer
  • Fixed expand arrow display in certain web browsers

Hello!

Can you develop a function to kick live source (stop live broadcast from the panel)? And a function to record live shows? Would be great.

Hi,

The ?Current Listeners? section doesn?t show all connections. Sometimes I see I have some listeners, but this section just shows one IP. Also, when I listen from my mobile device, my IP is not shown.

Is there a ?work in progress? in this section? In addition to show all connections it would be great if it could show more info: City, Referer, OS...

Thank you,

Marc

jordelquino said:
Can you develop a function to kick live source (stop live broadcast from the panel)?
Even if live source is stopped, most broadcasting software will reconnect automatically, so this will not be of much use. Still, you can kick sources if you open the server admin page (from Information tab).

Mars_bcn said:
Is there a ?work in progress? in this section? In addition to show all connections
There are some improvements planned, but it should show all connected listeners now. We'll check if something's not working right there.

djsoft said:
Fixed FTP-related bugs
This error happened again, deleting a number of files and folders, and a file persists in not deleting, and thus I can not delete the folder in which this file is.

djsoft said:
Quote from: tking on April 04, 2019, 09:01:22 AM
It would be helpful for us to have a 'date created' column in the file manager section so that is easy to find the latest tracks uploaded and add those to the playlist. Would that be possible to implement in the future please?
Good idea, yes - will be added in one of the future updates.

Any idea when this might be featured? Would be super helpful for us. Thanks:)

SertanejaPop said:
This error happened again, deleting a number of files and folders, and a file persists in not deleting, and thus I can not delete the folder in which this file is.
Please specify the file name and folder, we'll check. It can't be deleted from FTP and from Media too?

tking said:
Any idea when this might be featured? Would be super helpful for us. Thanks:)
This is planned but no exact date for this feature is set, I'm sorry.

djsoft said:
Please specify the file name and folder, we'll check. It can't be deleted from FTP and from Media too?
I want to delete the folder "R?dio Promessa" and the sub folders and I can not, due to a file that is behind it and does not delete, only this file that does not delete. "Gabriel Guedes de Almeida, Isadora Pompeo - Espero em Ti.mp3"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back