RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really odd, as we did not change the server software so it should work the same as it was before. Please try switching to Icecast KH in Settings->Advanced, this may help.

djsoft said:
This is really odd, as we did not change the server software so it should work the same as it was before. Please try switching to Icecast KH in Settings->Advanced, this may help.
Still talking about stability, this is very important, see that it happened again on 03/27 local time, my radio was 6 hours off. At the moment I was not following and only realized this when a listener notified me.

Attachments

• 011.png
    011.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 399
SertanejaPop said:
Still talking about stability, this is very important, see that it happened again on 03/27 local time, my radio was 6 hours off. At the moment I was not following and only realized this when a listener notified me.
Did you switch it to Icecast KH?

OK... We'll adjust server configuration to try to fix it. I'm still not sure why this happens, it also seems that it happens only with your account, could be some usage pattern that makes Icecast behave odd.

URGENT: Why can my radioplayer ONLY ply 4 seconds of the Live feed online???
I have send 3 days ago an urgent ticket (high priority) but havent heard anything back!!!
Please help we are a terrestrial station needing the income now and the communication for the emergency services!!

Hey. I did a reindexing of my library, and now all of a sudden i cant upload. that's with a show coming up in 50 minutes. Advise...

Radio Radio said:
URGENT: Why can my radioplayer ONLY ply 4 seconds of the Live feed online???
I have send 3 days ago an urgent ticket (high priority) but havent heard anything back!!!
Please help we are a terrestrial station needing the income now and the communication for the emergency services!!
We get an unusually high number of tickets in the past week. I have answered to your ticket now; sorry for a delayed reply.

ubmchicago said:
Hey. I did a reindexing of my library, and now all of a sudden i cant upload. that's with a show coming up in 50 minutes. Advise...
Can you please specify what is the error message and how do you upload (using web UI or FTP?). I did a quick test with Media section and upload went through successfully.

It would be very great if you could set up a scheduler based on a date / Calendar. For example Christmas, or 1 time shows in the future.

Radio Radio said:
It would be very great if you could set up a scheduler based on a date / Calendar. For example Christmas, or 1 time shows in the future.
This is the feature that we currently develope, it will be available soon. You will be able to set start/end dates for scheduled event.

djsoft said:
Radio Radio said:
This is the feature that we currently develope, it will be available soon. You will be able to set start/end dates for scheduled event.
Thats Great!! Even selection for 1 day? Let's say 34 days after today activating a "certain" playlist or file?
Which update? Thats really great news!! THNX!!

Radio Radio said:
Thats Great!! Even selection for 1 day? Let's say 34 days after today activating a "certain" playlist or file?
Which update? Thats really great news!! THNX!!
It's planned for the next update. The date options will be similar to what presents in RadioBOSS (as they both share the same engine): https://manual.djsoft.net/radioboss/en/scheduler_options.htm

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.8.4 beta

What's new
  • Specify event start date; allows starting an event on specific date only or on all days after set date
  • Specify event expiration: set time/date when an event will be disabled and no longer start
  • Fixed minor UI issues in Media and Statistics sections
  • Fixed a bug with lost password retrieval
  • Minor performance tweaks
Please see the help page on how to use the new date options: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/scheduler/

djsoft said:
Specify event expiration: set time/date when an event will be disabled and no longer start
In print, a function that already exists in Radioboss and would be important if it was in the Cloud too. Can program hours and minutes.

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    13 KB · Views: 316
djsoft said:
RadioBOSS Cloud 0.8.4 beta

What's new
  • Specify event start date; allows starting an event on specific date only or on all days after set date
  • Specify event expiration: set time/date when an event will be disabled and no longer start
  • Fixed minor UI issues in Media and Statistics sections
  • Fixed a bug with lost password retrieval
  • Minor performance tweaks
Please see the help page on how to use the new date options: https://www.radioboss.fm/radioboss-cloud/scheduler/

AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! Important Update!!! Makes it easier to manage schedules!!!

THNX!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

SertanejaPop said:
n print, a function that already exists in Radioboss and would be important if it was in the Cloud too. Can program hours and minutes.
The screenshot is from Ads Scheduler. Scheduling event start time by hours is what we consider (another possibility is to allow multiple start times).

Radio Radio said:
AWESOME!!! Thank you!!! Important Update!!! Makes it easier to manage schedules!!!
You're welcome :)

Q: It would be great if you can sign up 2 or 3 email addresses for the "Silence" notification. If i am sick or holiday, i have to change the entire account email. Or maybe even a calendar and time attached to the emails send for silence notification.
For example: during 7am - 6 pm to abc@ email.com for  6pm - 1 am to qqq@email.com etc.

Also, is there any info available about the progress of the google drive integration?
I know you guys are very busy, just wondering! THNX!!!

Radio Radio said:
Q: It would be great if you can sign up 2 or 3 email addresses for the "Silence" notification. If i am sick or holiday, i have to change the entire account email. Or maybe even a calendar and time attached to the emails send for silence notification.
For example: during 7am - 6 pm to abc@ email.com for  6pm - 1 am to qqq@email.com etc.
Maybe we'll addmmultiple email addresses in the future f there's demand for this feature. Meanwhile you can register e.g. a GMail account and configure forwarding rules to make it re-send emails to the addresses you specify.

SertanejaPop said:
I didn't understand it well, maybe by the translator, but is that discarded then?
No, not discarded, I mean we'll add more options for event startup in the future.

RadioBOSS Cloud 0.8.4.1 beta

Changes:
  • Improved listener reports performance and fixed timeout errors for accounts with lots of listeners
  • Minor service performance tweaks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back