RadioBOSS Cloud [beta]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I would like to report a glitch in RadioBOSS Cloud v0.8.4.2 on Firefox 75 (tested on Windows).

When I click on the Edit button in the Scheduler, the Start Time automatically gets pushed back 31 minutes earlier. For example, 2:00pm gets changed to 1:29pm, 12:00am gets changed to 11:29pm etc.

This glitch caused one of my programmes to start at 7:29pm instead of 8:00pm because I did not notice the start time was automatically changed.

I have attached a screen recording that shows the glitch. Please look into it, thanks.
drive.google.com/file/d/1iunUyKTBIrgRlguWwYdcwmhNROsNbn6i/view

Dese?ndolo desde un inicio, y eliminar?a el actual disable event, bueno  aunque ?ste no molesta  ;D

We have an issue that IF we go "live", you can hear the the underlying playlist "off" and "on" through the live feed...?? How is that possible?

Radio Radio said:
We have an issue that IF we go "live", you can hear the the underlying playlist "off" and "on" through the live feed...?? How is that possible?

I have replicated the issue:
It's a little hard to explain but i try:

When the regular playlist is interrupted with a HARD "Over play" the playlist pauses or keeps going on, but you hear the "hard" over play as scheduled.

When the playlist is running, BUT you do a "LIVE" show/Feed, the playlist keeps running (or is paused) but you hear the Live Feed.

Here is the Problem: When you have a "live Feed" and the playlist is running, AND there is a HARD OVER PLAY during the Live Feed the following will happen:
You hear the Live Feed. On the background in the cloud the HARD OVERPLAY is triggered (but you do not hear this OVER the Live Feed.
THAN, when the HARD OVER PLAY is ended, the REGULAR PLAYLIST mixes on the same level in with the LIVE FEED.

AFTER The song is over from the PLAYLIST, than the sound goes back to JUST the LIVE FEED.

It is a problem because I can replicate the issue over and over again!
Hope you guys can fix this soon because it makes the HARD OVER PLAY in combination with Live Feed useless...

Thnx as always!

Hi, when will we be able to set repeat protection for each folder like on the File Types tab?  It would be really useful to change this for different folders. Thanks

heropiggy95 said:
I would like to report a glitch in RadioBOSS Cloud v0.8.4.2 on Firefox 75 (tested on Windows).
Thank you, we'll see what can be done about it.

rllom said:
Dese?ndolo desde un inicio, y eliminar?a el actual disable event, bueno  aunque ?ste no molesta 
Currently it only disables events when they are expired - we'll consider the delete option if there's a demand for it.

Radio Radio said:
THAN, when the HARD OVER PLAY is ended, the REGULAR PLAYLIST mixes on the same level in with the LIVE FEED.
Thank you for the details. It appears to be a bug - we'll fix it in one of the next updates.

RadioKube said:
Hi, when will we be able to set repeat protection for each folder like on the File Types tab?  It would be really useful to change this for different folders. Thanks
Currently you can only disable repear protection for certain items (e.g. station IDs). We'll work on individual repat protection rules, but it will take some time.

Cuando tendremos la opci?n de crear un evento que suene en determinadas horas espec?ficamente, a como se puede hacer con Radioboss Soft, la opci?n la dejo en la captura adjunta

Attachments

• 2020-04-18_070651.jpg
    2020-04-18_070651.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 406
It's planned for one of the future updates. But it will probably be in another way, where you can specify multiple start times - this gives more freedom compared to the hours option.

hello,
is there a "Best Practice" to connect and disconnect in between scheduled streaming and "live Shows"??
I keep having issues with the difference inbetween latency/lag and live shows.
We can have up to 10-12 seconds delay with the stream vs live shows.
I know we can change the latency but that also creates other issues...

Any solutions or ideas??

thnx

Radio Radio said:
We can have up to 10-12 seconds delay with the stream vs live shows.
There's no way to get rid of latency, and usually there's no need. You can start live stream e.g. 30 seconds before end of the currently playing track in the cloud - it should sound fine.

Hi, I would like to suggest for the ability to view the audio codec and bitrate of a song to be added to the Media library, perhaps in the Tag editor.
Currently, only the Artist/Title/Track length/Album/Year/Genre/Comment information is viewable.

Thanks!

In Settings -> File Type is see an additional options to set: "Also use file type for "Network Streaming"
What does this do? I do not understand.

Thnx

If you enable this, file type settings will be applied for network streams. It allows you to set custom crossfade settings for network streams.

djsoft said:
If you enable this, file type settings will be applied for network streams. It allows you to set custom crossfade settings for network streams.
Thats amazing fabulous awesome!!!!
Thank you!!

djsoft said:
What is the use for this information?

Sometimes we have more than 1 copy of the same track, and want to check which version has been uploaded to the server, whether it's 128/320kbps, CBR/VBR, MP3/AAC/OGG/OPUS etc. Or to prevent accidental deletion of a higher quality file. It's hard to differentiate the files in the Media library when they share the same artist/title.

I noticed that this codec/bitrate information is already shown in the desktop version of RadioBOSS tag editor (along with play count and last played time), just wanted to ask if it can be made available in RadioBOSS Cloud too. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back