RadioBOSS Cloud

I was expecting more like a copy saved in the rb cloud server, then a dropdown that would let you select the event set that would be used
This feature also addressed issues pointed by other users - they wanted to have a local backup of the scheduled events. Another use case is when events are transferred to another streaming account. The way it's implemented now is more flexible.

My only concern about the way it is now is that if you lose the copy you downloaded to your computer, you're in trouble all over again. So having the ability to save an event set in RB Cloud create a new event set, import events from the first set, then modify that second set, without it effecting the first set, and then being able to switch between the two sets would be awesome.
I don't think we'll be adding that, I'm sorry.

So, from what I understand, to import events, I would just hit import, and upload the file I previously downloaded? Does it matter that I changed the file name to reflect and more easily remember which set of events we are dealing with?
File name does not matter. Please note that importing means adding events to the list, not replacing it. If you want to replace the list completely, you probably want to press the Delete All button first to clear the events list before importing a new one.

The accessibility changes are fantastic!to ! I can't thank you enough for that! I haven't had a chance to mess with reordering items in the playlist yet, to test that hot key, but the listener stats and sliders are fantastic!
We kept the Ctrl+Arrow Up/Down hot key but it was re-done and should be working properly now.

I have a question about the second url for icecast directory. What other directories are out there that I could use for this?
I don't have any ready links but they exist and this feature (to have multiple directory listings) was requested a lot.

I know you don't want to do shoutcast, and you have your reasons for that, but is there any way this second url could be made to somehow get our station in the shoutcast directory
Shoutcast is not reliable for our purpose, that's why we don't use it. I don't think it would be possible to include an Icecast stream in their directory.

Thanks for all of these clarifications. Especially with the importing of new events.
For moving items in the playlist, I've told you before that the reason it doesn't work is that with a lot of screen readers, ctrl and arrows is used to navigate between bigger portions of text, so no matter whether you have that assigned in your software or not, the screen reader will intercept it before it can make it to the browser, and thus do the action defined by the screen reader not the action you have programmed. That's why alt arrows would be better.
Otherwise, everything is solid and working incredibly well.

ctrl and arrows is used to navigate between bigger portions of text, so no matter whether you have that assigned in your software or not, the screen reader will intercept it before it can make it to the browser, and thus do the action defined by the screen reader not the action you have programmed
Is there a way to add RadioBOSS Cloud to the exception? If not I think we can also make Alt+Arrows work.

Back