RADIOBOSS.FM stream hosting [beta]

I think you should contact streamlicensing support about this... How do they validate a stream?

Streamlicensing says they need the stream server username and password. Is that the issue that has come up in other threads about beta versions?

hymnsinger said:
Streamlicensing says they need the stream server username and password. Is that the issue that has come up in other threads about beta versions?
Yes, I think so. This will be fixed soon and you'll see this information on the Account page.

hymnsinger said:
Dmitry, where is the accounts page? Any more info on the beta stream? Thanks.
Account page is the page which appears after you login... The issue with admin login is not fixed yet.

There was a technical issue - please login into your account at radioboss.fm and start a server. Sorry for the inconvenience.

my stream the encoder is now connected but the stream URL for listening from the interface does not work. I get a 404 error in winamp. The URL is : http://s1.radioboss.fm:9618/stream/1/
I also can not get into the admin login, do not know the password and username .. please its support thx

Try restarting the server from the control panel -  it should fix the 404 error.
Admin access is not possible yet, we'll release service update soon which will fix this.

My radioboss.fm stream is not connecting as of late last night. I tried to login and the page won't open either. Any thing going on with the streaming?

Hi johngrant. I saw your thread after I posted this one.  :eek: Mine went down last night about 10 pm Eastern time USA.
The login for radiobossstream won't open either.

Yes, it looks like a problem in a datacentre - should be resolved soon. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Back