RadioBOSS Hosted

VirtualBox doesn't allow remote connections... So this won't help to increase file transfer speed.
I don't know yet, probably we'll install Dropbox there, or FTP server.

Hey djsoft

would it be better if i added some of my portable files using my remote desktop on my windows 7 laptop

would that work

Currently we're working out the best way to share files between your PC and remote. Please be patient,

There are problems with server, should be resolved soon. I don't really know what happened honestly.

Hey djsoft

when i tried to connect to my radioboss hosting using remote desktop on my windows 7 laptop

it would not allow me to log in to it

so what could be wrong then

thanks for your time

peace

Hi, there are several things that I would like:
* Many would like to install the plugins Stereo Tool
* There are several ways to access the PC disk (although not shown) think the best thing would be to include a small partition for user 5GB example.
* THROUGH RB can start Internet Explorer and could even download a file.
* Many people maybe using the function "Server", included in radioboss, and this can bring down the bandwidth.

Another idea:
Maybe you can make a promotion hosting + Boss Radio remote access to a discounted price. (and include various prices according to a partition on the disk, as do providers of Auto DJ) :)

Hey staff

I still can't access the radioboss.fm site at all

can you guys fix this problem please

thanks

Hey djsoft

Listen I am very sorry about yesterday okay

I was just having a very bad day yesterday okay

alot of different stuff is going on in my life now

and its really stressing me out alot now

so i am very sorry about yesterday okay djsoft

so can you guys unban me from your radioboss.fm site please

thanks

nelson c
Thank you very much for comments!
Regarding storage, users are supposed to store files on the desktop for now. A drive will be also added for convenience.
StereoTool is a good idea, but it has a problem - high CPU usage. Several users will consume all the CPU...

bobby
No one banned you, it's a problem with server and it's being solved.
Probably we'll switch to another hosting company as server is already down for 12 hours.

I may be.  I have a growing talk show network and might have to use two or more producer engineers from various locations at different times.  Will it support a local skype session and Virtual Audio Cable?  Will data and content be local?

RadioBOSS Hosted doesn't have a sound card... It's intended to be used as an advanced Auto-DJ.

Do you want an account for this one?

Yes, I would like an account.  To be clear, the encoder runs server side, the content is still client side?  And you mean by 'no sound card' no Mic button?  What do you see the advantages of using server based encoding?

johngrant
Account details were sent to you by e-mail.

Abotu how it works: RadioBOSS runs on a server, you store all the music, jingles and other stuff you like on the server. It's like an auto-pilot radio station.

It may be possible to use MIC there using the audio features provided by Remote Desktop, but this was not tested yet.

NounosSon said:
Is the beta for this still going on?
No, the service was shut down temporarily. RadioBOSS Hosted will be available in the future (in the end of the year maybe) as a paid service. Prices will be starting at $20-$30/month (approx.).

Back